Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I had an interesting dream but forgot about it...
The how do you know it was interesting?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Kaito-kun wrote:The how do you know it was interesting?
Because I know I woke up and I felt very happy and knew it had something to do with a dream I had. I Just Know that it was a good dream but can't remember what exactly it was.
Perhaps I dreamed that I was kissing the girl I like in school... :wub:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Ugh.. I had a terrible dream yesterday..

I dreamed that all the Sonic Generations Collector's packs had been sold out in Australia except one. And I begged my mom to give me 169 dollars so I could go and get it but she wouldn't let me! IT FELT TERRIBLE! God please don't be true...
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

Had a weird dream last night which I imagine was brought on by my cat dying in Sims...

I was a boy in a house, and apparently I liked digging so I started to bring the carpet up in this old dark mansion when a ghost doggy paw came up from the ground and gave me a bracelet. I made a run for it down the corridor towards the back room when the ghost doggy was joined by ghost mummy and daddy owners who were all gliding after me.

I got to the back room and closed the door on them but the dog kept pawing at the bottom of the door and managed to squeeze in through the gap and exploded into loads of little yellow sparkes of light, followed by the owners. Apparently this made them human so I opened the door to escape and found myself in a hedge maze infested with zombie-like people who kept bumping into me.

What?
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Thanks for this
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Most of my dreams are fantasy (the speculative fiction, not... sex stuff) usually involving me being either a thief, or just some person who gets in trouble. I'm nearly always accompanied by a girl, who is usually my best friend.

I had a weird one last that night that left me thinking 'what the hell?' when I woke up. It had a bishonen in it. A BISHONEN. He looked liked something girls would just swoon over. That is weird, considering I don't usually even think of bishonen. I'm going to blame /cm/ on 4chan for that.
Click to reveal
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Actually, that made me go and visit 4chan just to have some laughs. o:

As for dreams, I had a really weird one, that I can't remember well, but it involved the following:

- Birthdays;
- Teleports through time;
- An odd cake.

No, it did not end well. D:
I live here now!
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Was the cake a lie?

----

I've had a certain dream a few times and it's kinda cool.

It starts off with me finding a suit of armour. It looks normal and everything, but when I put it on... I get corrupted or something. Then I turn on people, they fight me, knock the helmet off and then I go back to normal. Then we all live happily ever after~

Yeah, I think I play way too many RPGs.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

huntergemini wrote: I had a weird one last that night that left me thinking 'what the hell?' when I woke up. It had a bishonen in it. A BISHONEN. He looked liked something girls would just swoon over. That is weird, considering I don't usually even think of bishonen. I'm going to blame /cm/ on 4chan for that.
Click to reveal
Tell us more...I do like myself a touch of those bishonen type guys.
Click to reveal
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

There isn't much more to tell; the dream was short.

Oh but he kinda reminded me of the Emperor from Dissidia 012. ;___;