Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

My mom has been telling me to go and cut my hair short because it has grown long.

And strangely, I dreamed that I was hanging out in the city, trying to look cool. Then I passed these bunch of guys and they said you look alright but you have to cut your hair short.

O.O .... That was a freaky dream...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Far out, I'm so sure we had this thread somewhere but apparently it's lost or deleted or something.

So anyhow, as the title says, I had a somewhat interesting dream last night.
Basically, it was a real life DayZ dream XD

I dreamed that me and a friend were survivors looking for shelter. My friend was injured and we were heading towards this abandoned train station in hope for resources. We didn't have any proper weapons other than me having a pistol with like... 2 bullets in it. We got to the station and I put my friend to rest and do the technical shit with the computers so a train could come and pic us up(Yeah he's really good with computers.) and I went outside to guard the place.
Eventually I saw two other people coming, 1 which was limping like my friend. Now I've been killed in DayZ so many times by bandits so I don't trust normal players a lot. I went up to them, my hand ready to grab the pistol and I yelled at them to get the hell out of there before I would damage them. It turned out I got to them too close and the guy who was limping started running at me, indicating that he was faking it. He grabbed one of my arms and yelled at me to give him all the guns I had. I knew he would probably kill me, if I did, and since he hadn't killed me already, I knew he had no guns, but I was too close to him and he was struggling with me. I Tried to free myself and get away from him. In the whole stress, my other arm which was attempting to grab the pistol in my pocket was stuck and I couldn't pull the pistol out.
Eventually I managed to get free from his grip and move back and pull the gun out. I pointed it at him but he kept on moving at me, not afraid from the gun. So I tried to shoot but both my shots missed thanks to my horrible aim.

Then it was all a bit hectic. In short, he managed to grab the gun out of my hand and unlucky for me, he had pistol ammo with himself. So he killed me and later went in and killed my injured friend.

...Gosh I hate bandits... -_-
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

This thread is here: http://www.radiosega.net/forum/showthre ... ams-lately
I don't know if I'm allowed to merge the threads so I will just leave it here.
Also, this was a very interesting dream.
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

If I told you some of the dreams i had you would think i would be lying because some of them i remember so well with all the details
In fact i dreamed last night that school started again bla bla bla all of that. For what ever reason there was going to a be olympic race to celebrate the olympic games in a street that a to go to school.
It was a two part race both connected. The first race was everybody with a car racing and the car's had cannons (much like pirate ship's cannons) and we had to fire them at everyone else! Someone was driving the car I was on for whatever weird reason all i saw was explosions, explosions everywhere! And then all the car's were gone and we had to run to the finish line! I thought i'm really slow i'm gonna lose, but all i saw here two people running and behind me there was only car's and i'm not sure dead people or passed out people XD . so I deiced to run, but this really fast guy was running like no tomorrow! the two people that were in the lead got 1st and 2nd place i was running fast has i could and somehow manged to get 3rd place! with that other guy almost catching up to me.
It's not over yet my uncle was the Judge and said i didn't get 3rd place! because when i crossed the line i went back, but the people who got 1st and 2nd placed said that i did cross the line. (maybe he thought i didn't actually crossed the line and went back?)
So yeah i got 3rd place in this weird event and then a friend of mine with only a small bottle of coca-cola was serving everyone big glasses of coca-cola with lemon I was like (how is he doing that???) and then i woke up XD

And also Quills on Wheels you're not the first one to die in a dream XD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

whooa21 wrote:This thread is here: http://www.radiosega.net/forum/showthre ... ams-lately
I don't know if I'm allowed to merge the threads so I will just leave it here.
Also, this was a very interesting dream.
Ah, thanks. Weird... I looked but I couldn't find it...
ozzypt wrote: And also Quills on Wheels you're not the first one to die in a dream XD
Yeah I know. It's just bandits from DayZ hunt me everywhere... not just DayZ.... EVERYWHERE!
Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was a security officer fighting terrorists in an underground colony on Mars (mainly along the underground railroads).

Then the next night I dreamed I was in a Leslie Nielsen comedy film!
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Most of my recent dreams have been about the story I'm (trying) to write.

I tried remembering some of them to use in the actual story and I also came up with a new character.

I've also had some sci-fi dreams as well... Must be because I've been playing Mass Effect 2&3 lately.
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

i had this weird dream days ago, i was in the kitchen and i had to put a growlithe and some yellow birds in a cage (and they fought back!), then the growlithe became my friend and it evolved into a arcanine.
I always have strange dreams. not even once do i remember dreaming something normal.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

ozzypt wrote:i had this weird dream days ago, i was in the kitchen and i had to put a growlithe and some yellow birds in a cage (and they fought back!), then the growlithe became my friend and it evolved into a arcanine.
I always have strange dreams. not even once do i remember dreaming something normal.
That's not very accurate: Gowlithe evolves via the use of a fire stone, not via friendship.
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

Kaito-kun wrote:That's not very accurate: Gowlithe evolves via the use of a fire stone, not via friendship.
I know, another reason why the dream doesn't make any sense.