Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

had a dream birds kept flying round my living room when i was eating with my family (even my grandad who's been dead 6 years, and also was a big bird watcher).

they would keep landing right on the table and even on your hands if you held them out. they were blackbirds, sparrows and there was one chaffinch chick which looked confused and a bit scared. so i caught the chaffinch hoping to help it, took it outside and threw it in the air hoping it would fly off, but it just fell straight to the ground and cracked it's head open on the pavement. i think there's some kind of jungian message in here somewhere.
Tic Tac, sir?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Killer French Bread wrote:had a dream birds kept flying round my living room when i was eating with my family (even my grandad who's been dead 6 years, and also was a big bird watcher).

they would keep landing right on the table and even on your hands if you held them out. they were blackbirds, sparrows and there was one chaffinch chick which looked confused and a bit scared. so i caught the chaffinch hoping to help it, took it outside and threw it in the air hoping it would fly off, but it just fell straight to the ground and cracked it's head open on the pavement. i think there's some kind of jungian message in here somewhere.
...perhaps the message is don't try to help people or you'll make it worse?
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

I haven't been remembering my dreams lately... Must be because none of them have been interesting or something. Usually I dream about whatever's been on my mind throughout the day, or even what games I've been playing, but lately it's been different. It kinda sucks, because I use my dreams as a basis for my writing. And if I don't have any cool dreams, BAM! there goes ideas for new stories.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Dreamt I was a pro-wrestler last night. Nothing about me was different, I just happened to have been drafted (?) for WWE. Debuted at a Royal Rumble event; ended up waiting in a queue for it with The Rock.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:Dreamt I was a pro-wrestler last night. Nothing about me was different, I just happened to have been drafted (?) for WWE. Debuted at a Royal Rumble event; ended up waiting in a queue for it with The Rock.
Did you win the Royal Rumble and headline Wrestlemania?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Did you win the Royal Rumble and headline Wrestlemania?
Nah, something happened and I never actually made it into the ring. Not sure what drew me away, something to do with an half abandoned shopping centre.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:Nah, something happened and I never actually made it into the ring. Not sure what drew me away, something to do with an half abandoned shopping centre.
Ah; you were kidnapped and taken to a half abandoned shopping center to battle to the death for your right to check out those low prices.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Hmm...I've fairly recently had a dream in which the Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who was battling zombies in a cave. From what I've seen, no Doctor Who episode had the Fourth Doctor battling zombies at all. Also, I briefly had Klonoa running down a path in a dream I had. (Now I wonder...if Klonoa, who is a dream traveler, shows up in one of your dreams, does that mean he's real?)
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I had a dream last night full of explosions
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I just had a dream that a logo for a new Sonic game was teased, and i think it was called "Sonic nitro cart". That's about all the dream was since I woke up right after I saw the logo. (I was probably excited for it and woke up so I could tell my brother about it. XD )