The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Again, no. First and foremost, RS exists to play music from SEGA games past and present. If you could have a look at how many remixes there are, you'd see that there aren't that many at all, and we'd like to keep it that way.

Sensible suggestions, please. Game soundtracks preferable.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I wish RS had a like button sometimes.

Is Grandia 2 still allowed? Cos I'm all ready to upload it :P
Grandia 2 is really pushing it and is about 1 step away from accepting a game because the developers who made it had their office cleaned by the same janitor who one cleaned SEGA's office.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Well in the staff section we are currently discussing the matter about games that have been published in one region by SEGA, but not in all regions.
Grandia 2 was published in Japan by SEGA, in all other regions it wasn't, so that would fall into that criteria.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, if we decide to allow Grandia 2, then we'd also be allowing Armored Core 4 and, strangely, The Matrix Online. Both games were published by SEGA in America.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Aww, so that would be a no?

Okay, if Grandia 2 isn't allowed on the playlist, would it be allowed on shows? Say, an RPG one? Maybe occasionally? ;)
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Aww, so that would be a no?

Okay, if Grandia 2 isn't allowed on the playlist, would it be allowed on shows? Say, an RPG one? Maybe occasionally? ;)
I wouldn't count Grandia 2 out just yet just because of the obscurity of the other possibilities. We will see where this goes.
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I hadn't said yes or no to anything. All I was mentioning were other games which would be allowed as well. It wasn't meant in a bad way or anything at all like that.
IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

Is Dreams of an absolution by Bentley Jones on there? I've tried looking and I can't find it
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Actually I just had a quick look and it's not there, not even under 'Sonic The Hedgehog (Next-Gen)' which has the other songs.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I think that was something that had been corrupted some time ago, and we've not got around to adding it back on.

It's on the list to go on though. Just takes time, as not many people know how to do it...