Game or anime merchandise you want

What it says on the tin...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I was so close to getting an Oshawott plush when I went in to get KoFXIII but I decided against it in the end.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

You guys reminded me of that fat Pikachu plush I had as a kid.

I was playing on the trampoline one day and kicked it over the fence and lost it. I was pretty upset over it. But that's because I was obsessed with Pikachu back then!

Oh oh oh, I also made a Cactuar (from Final Fantasy) once, but I made it from felt and it fell apart. I also tried making Meta-Knight (from the Kirby series) as I was a bit obsessed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl at the time. I couldn't work out how to attach his arms though, so I gave up.

I even made a Deku mask in design and a Kirby statue.

AND I made a moogle doll statue, which broke. D:

So in the end, I've made an awful lot of video game related stuff.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

huntergemini wrote:You guys reminded me of that fat Pikachu plush I had as a kid.
What a coincidence! I had a random Pikacu plush too when I was a kid. haha, it was a bit one.

But I really REALLY want that Super Sonic statue...
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:But I really REALLY want that Super Sonic statue...

Better start saving up then, huh?

---

I have decided that I will make myself a Hazama plushie one day. There's plenty of tutorials out there, all I need is the equipment and there's no stopping me!
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I have a large Pikachu Plush somewhere.. as well as a small Pikachu & Mew one
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I've recently had an urge to buy some kind of Hatsune Miku figure. I'm not a huge fan of her or the Vocaloids in general but lately I've just fancied one. Any recommendations as to which (if any) to go for?
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Since I've become a bit of a Mass Effect fan, I want a Tali'zorah vas Normandy action figure. Failing that, any kind of merch to do with ME would make me happy.

Not sure if Skylanders count as actual merch, but I really want the lightcore version of Hex. I have the series one version of her, but the lightcore one just looks too awesome not to have sitting in front of my TV! I also wouldn't mind getting Chill, as I need another water champion and she's also cool looking (pun intended)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I've been thinking about buying a Monopoly game board for quite a while now.

With the Sonic Monopoly out, I feel like I want a Monopoly board even more now. However with a price of $50, I'll have to work quite a bit to get it...
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I've been thinking about buying a Monopoly game board for quite a while now.

With the Sonic Monopoly out, I feel like I want a Monopoly board even more now. However with a price of $50, I'll have to work quite a bit to get it...
Never seen a Sonic Monopoly, but I've seen a Nintendo one.

Oh yeah, when I was in GameTraders over in Mildura, I saw heaps of awesome gaming merch. Sadly I had no money at the time, so I couldn't get anything. I saw several Pokemon plushies amongst other things.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

huntergemini wrote:Never seen a Sonic Monopoly, but I've seen a Nintendo one.
This be the Sonic edition of Monopoly:
The attachment 187597399.JPG is no longer available

I always wanted a couple of Pokemon plushies. Had a Zoroark one last year from the Nintendo World Store here in New York...
Attachments
187597399.JPG
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010