Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

I Completely Agree. That's Why I Have Yet To Leave The Forums And Join The Discord.
ImageI'm Outta Here!
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Pfft. Forums in 2018. Who uses them, amirite?
/s
voice
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by voice »

Its all up to personal preferences, personally I'm just going to stick to IRC if it ain't broke don't fix it and if I need to get into a voice chat there is the Mumble server I run. I'm curious about NextCloud's internal chat platform (dat Google Hangouts-like interface sans the most probable spying of Google) but that would definitely be more for small groups or internal staff stuff.

Sorry I'm a tech junkie.

Forums do tend to be better for more in-depth conversations, I will say that much.
RSN Network: Website | RSN Live (Matrix)
Reach out to me via the RSN Matrix / IRC or the RadioSEGA IRC
Linux gamers represent!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Ey guys. Yeah I've got RS on my Discord as well but I find it incredibly hard to keep up unless I give it my undivided attention. I'm usually doing multiple things at once every day so every time I try to jump in I end up jumping out without realizing. I had the same problem with the IRC chat when there was a show going on too though.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Ey guys. Yeah I've got RS on my Discord as well but I find it incredibly hard to keep up unless I give it my undivided attention. I'm usually doing multiple things at once every day so every time I try to jump in I end up jumping out without realizing. I had the same problem with the IRC chat when there was a show going on too though.
Oh ho ho if it aint Wrath. Good to see you old chap.

Yeah I'm just going to be lurking the forums here and there so y'all know where to find me. :P
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Hey bud, good to see you. I wish these forums weren't so dead these days. Between 2009-2013 it was super fun. lol Hopefully it'll pick up again eventually. Forums kind of come and go though
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

The only way to revive the dead is CPR! ;)

In all seriousness though, I love these forums too and don't wish to see them die. I try to do my best to keep them active, but posting for the sake of posting isn't what I want to do, but rather try to get meaningful games or conversations going, rather than the general "How was your weekend? Played any good games recently :) " type of affair.

But it is certainly nice to see old faces back here again and hopefully you continue to stay, or at least stay active in a place where it's easy to contact you. ;)
:SEGA:
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

I'm A Relatively Old Face. I've Been Around Since 2011. This Is Like My 3rd RS Account Though, Since I Forgot The Others And Am Too Lazy To Reset The Others.
ImageI'm Outta Here!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Blueblur2006 wrote:I'm A Relatively Old Face. I've Been Around Since 2011. This Is Like My 3rd RS Account Though, Since I Forgot The Others And Am Too Lazy To Reset The Others.
What were the names of your other two accounts?

So it's that time of the year again to fool your mates. Razer certainly fooled me with their Venom v2. Makes me wonder if RS is planning to do anything. I remember a few of their previous April fools and one particular one where I was the main target of the prank so let's see if you guys will be doing anything this year.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Quills on Wheels wrote: Makes me wonder if RS is planning to do anything.
lol.