VROOM: The Best of SEGA Racing ReMix Project.

Post here about events relating to SEGA.
AkumajoBelmont
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AkumajoBelmont »

Matty wrote:I also look forward to this, I quite enjoy your Dr Wiley's theme remix, so this should be something special :D
Hey! Thanks a lot man! :D And yeah, the project is gonna be very, very special :D
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

AkumajoBelmont wrote:Thanks a lot! It's great to finally be posting on these forums! :D
Every single one of the tracks I've listed is being remixed... some twice even! And, after all, upon completion, you'll have close to 30 NEW SEGA remixes to add to your playlists here! If you happen to like the remixes, that is :D
Pfft, we'll probably get them added anyway XD
AkumajoBelmont
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AkumajoBelmont »

Gavvie wrote:Pfft, we'll probably get them added anyway XD
Awesome! It's great because a lot of these tracks have never, ever been remixed before... I love, LOVE doing tracks that haven't been remixed yet :D
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I noticed you're remixing My Dear Friend, Rally. Please tell me that's a vocal mix, it's a bit of a favourite over here!
AkumajoBelmont
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AkumajoBelmont »

Gavvie wrote:I noticed you're remixing My Dear Friend, Rally. Please tell me that's a vocal mix, it's a bit of a favourite over here!
It is indeed a vocal mix. Every vocal source track on that list is going to have vocals in it, as far as I know :D I've always been very pro-vocal, so I'm encouraging vocals being in the mixes :D
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Query - If at all possible, would we be able to contribute gang vocals to My Dear Friend, Rally?

That's if people are interested in doing it, of course.
AkumajoBelmont
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AkumajoBelmont »

Gavvie wrote:Query - If at all possible, would we be able to contribute gang vocals to My Dear Friend, Rally?

That's if people are interested in doing it, of course.
That's a fantastic idea! The NiGHTS Lucid Dreaming Arrangement Project did something similar with Dreams Dreams a little while ago - that project is due out in July. So yes, lemme have a think about how best to approach that, and I'll get back to you :D
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

Welcome to the forums AkumajoBelmont.
Thanks for the effort you're putting into this. There are some great choices in that track listing, and I can't wait to hear how they turn out.
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
AkumajoBelmont
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AkumajoBelmont »

Retrix wrote:Welcome to the forums AkumajoBelmont.
Thanks for the effort you're putting into this. There are some great choices in that track listing, and I can't wait to hear how they turn out.
Thanks for the warm welcome! The track listing is really really awesome, yes. This is a complete labour of love... I cannot wait to release the album preview :D :D :D Should be out just after July :D
AkumajoBelmont
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AkumajoBelmont »

Hey guys and gals!

Just letting you kow that a sneak preview at VROOM is COMING! In the next week, I hope to have a track preview completed to let you guys know just how well the project is coming along!

Stay tuned! :D