Main Discussion Thread

Discuss upcoming games and news from E3.
Shadid

Main Discussion Thread

Post by Shadid »

Reviving this forum because it's near!

Press Conferences threads: Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony

E3 2011's around the corner, and since this forum's been mildly dead, might as well revive it in time. In here you can discuss EVERYTHING related to E3, such as media announcements, cosplay discussions, etc.

one rule though.

For the press conferences of the big 3 (Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo), you must post in the respective threads. The other conferences can be discussed here.

I'll leave this thread open for discussion now, as there's less than 8 days left for it to begin, so to start a discussion: What do you expect from E3 this year?

Follow every news about E3 here!
Destructoid
GameTrailers
Gamespot
EuroGamer (Proper page will be up)
1UP
IGN

EDIT: All Press conference threads will be closed until a day before the conference, then they'll be open for discussion.
I live here now!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I have this tradition of watching them all live, but I think I'm gonna miss them all this year. Nintendo and Microsoft's will be live when I'm travelling from work, and Sony's is waaay too early at 1am GMT :(
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

So many rules on where I should be discussing what, it's like I'm in North Korea
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Rayne wrote:So many rules on where I should be discussing what, it's like I'm in North Korea
I was typing while hungry, edited the other rule which was dumb.
CapnCloudchaser wrote:I have this tradition of watching them all live, but I think I'm gonna miss them all this year. Nintendo and Microsoft's will be live when I'm travelling from work, and Sony's is waaay too early at 1am GMT :(
I have that tradition too, but my school schedule will screw me over and I won't be able to watch Microsoft or Nintendo's. :c
I live here now!
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Interested in all the rumors that Nintendo will announce their next console.

Probably the only game im looking forward too right now that will be at E3 is Bioshock: Infinite, but hopefully a new game will be announced that will catch my attention.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Hoping for Eidos to show some Thief 4.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I reckon MS & Nintendo will show their new systems and Sony will pimp NGP as much as possible.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Im wondering if MS will get there shit together for E3. Nintendo are gonna have the Project Cafe reveal. Sony are gonna have the NGP to show off but Microsoft don't have shit. I Think they might get showed up this year. Well unless they've got something special up there sleeve. (Doubt it though).
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:Im wondering if MS will get there shit together for E3. Nintendo are gonna have the Project Cafe reveal. Sony are gonna have the NGP to show off but Microsoft don't have shit. I Think they might get showed up this year. Well unless they've got something special up there sleeve. (Doubt it though).
No different to last year then. Look forward to a bunch of Kinect non-games and a "new" Halo.

Edit: Hope Konami's conference is as big a train wreck this year as it was last year.

extweeeeeeeeeeeme
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote: Edit: Hope Konami's conference is as big a train wreck this year as it was last year.

extweeeeeeeeeeeme
Love you guys.

Tak Fujii should host everything. Ever. It would convince me to watch Question Time anyway...

Back on topic, I'm just going to look through highlights. I've not had the energy recently to watch through an hour of rubbish for five minutes of something I may find interesting. As has been said, Ninty have Project Café, Sony have their Next Generation Portable and Microsoft will try to promote Kinect.