Main Discussion Thread

Discuss upcoming games and news from E3.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Nintendo's is a video thing though, kinda strange that you'd rearrange a press conference so it happened after a video one.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Gavvie wrote:Nintendo's is a video thing though, kinda strange that you'd rearrange a press conference so it happened after a video one.
That may be true but in terms of "the big three and friends" people will largely see Ninty's event over Square's. I don't think any company/developer wants to overlap no matter if it's live or taped.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Twinny wrote:That may be true but in terms of "the big three and friends" people will largely see Ninty's event over Square's. I don't think any company/developer wants to overlap no matter if it's live or taped.
Pretty much, but I also like to think it's because Nintendo are going to announce Dragon Quest VII and Bravely Second and then S-E will have extended trailers for them!

It's definitely not going to be that though. Wouldn't be surprised if Bravely Second was there but I also wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

What about that Fire Emblem/Shin Megami Tensai crossover? Maybe you'll get more info on the localization.

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I'd be surprised to see that at all. At best they'll have the old trailer maybe extended and any localization news would probably just be "it's coming" and maybe it's western title. I mean, we still don't even have a date for xenoblade x and that's already out in Japan whereas I don't even think FExSMT even has a release date there yet.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I thought Xenoblade Chronicles X was due out this year, but there wasn't a concrete date on it yet?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:I thought Xenoblade Chronicles X was due out this year, but there wasn't a concrete date on it yet?
Yea, I think they might have said Summer but that's still not much. We'll probably get a more specific date at E3.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

The PC Gaming Show will run for three hours, well damn. It's the first time in E3 history that the PC will get a full fledged press conference; guess those many hours gonna be needed to show a first impression?

Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Made a change to the schedule post! The Bethesda conference times have changed. Plus I've read that VR (Virtual Reality) Gaming will have some sort of press conference too, but not too entirely sure.

Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

There will be a press con for Virual Reality gaming, courtesy of Oculus. They'll be livestreaming their event at 1pm ET/10am PT/6pm BST/ 7pm CET on its website and Twitch. It'll run for 2 hours.