Microsoft's Press Conference

Discuss upcoming games and news from E3.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Alrighty, it's time for one of the big 3 conferences to happen soon! The Microsoft Press Conference will be underway! I believe the times are in the first post in this thread, but I'll repeat it here: around 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT/ 5:30 PM UK/ 6:30 PM CET. :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

In four hours and I'm studying.. Whyyy??? Sniff Sniff..
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Honesty, I'm not expecting anything noteworthy from them other the Halo 4 reveal. C'mon....who else here is feeling it'll be Kinect over everything else for the third year running?
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

I'm just curious what they are going to say!
RW26 BLAZE
Level 9
Level 9

Post by RW26 BLAZE »

with the announcement of the new console replace the 360 and some interesting game to find. And just about to start.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Not watching the stream but Twitter suggests bugger all of interest is being shown off at the moment:

In terms of games with have Halo, Splinter Cell, Annual Football Games (both American and proper football) and Gears of War, plus other nonsense like more media channels no-one ever users and streaming to Windows Mobile devices.

Edit: Apparently the South Park creators have stolen the show while presenting new info on their upcoming game based upon the series.

Otherwise new info on multi-platform titles (Tomb Raider, Resi Evil 6 & COD BLOPS 2) and predictable sequels (Dance Central 3, Forza, Gears of War) have made up the rest of MS' press conference so far.
RW26 BLAZE
Level 9
Level 9

Post by RW26 BLAZE »

Halo looked awesome. The Campain will be Brilliant as always, just hope the multi-player be the same.

Forza was something i was curious about. It like a forza version of Need For Speed The Run (which was OK)

As for the console, I though they would announce the 720 but they didn't which was a surprise. It seems they want to squeezes everything out on the 360
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Been looking at tweets on my page, and a lot of people were really dispointed with the confernce. One of those was the KInect, which I don't find interestng at all. Plus people were "WTF" about Usher apearing just for the Kinect Sports thing....wow Microsoft, kinda of a let down, even though I expected it.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RW26 BLAZE
Level 9
Level 9

Post by RW26 BLAZE »

RW26 BLAZE wrote: As for the console, I though they would announce the 720 but they didn't which was a surprise. It seems they want to squeezes everything out on the 360
Microsoft have failed them, NO X720 = the weakest of the 3 main companies. If Sony Show the PS4 (which they confirmed) and Nintendo get a great line up for the Wii U, then this years E3 for Microsoft was POINTLESS.

Also, if u look on Gamespot microsoft con theres more dislikes cos of no 720.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Source for th PS4 announcement being confirmed? I personally didn't like MS press conference, im glad they didnt announce a new console. Don t think we should have next gen consoles just yet