Nintendo's Press Conference

Discuss upcoming games and news from E3.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Yeah, why did I even bother posting in here then....you can't force me to change my opinions/impressions you know.....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

mtwinny wrote:Yeah, why did I even bother posting in here then....you can't force me to change my opinions/impressions you know.....
???
I was just adding my OWN opinions on the games :I Did i say "DONT BUY THAT!" "WHAT A WASTE OF TIME FOR YOU!" No I didnt. I just took advantage of your post so i didnt have to make my own. :P

If you like what you saw THATS GREAT :D but on the most part for me, meh. (besides Luigis Mansion of course.)
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

RWDebara wrote:???
I was just adding my OWN opinions on the games :I Did i say "DONT BUY THAT!" "WHAT A WASTE OF TIME FOR YOU!" No I didnt. I just took advantage of your post so i didnt have to make my own. :P

If you like what you saw THATS GREAT :D but on the most part for me, meh. (besides Luigis Mansion of course.)
OOoooooh, sorry. But yeah, looking forward to those games I mentioned...tho they showed them off a bit too long for a couple of them..

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Honestly I'm pretty hyped for Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, Epic Mickey and Pokemon Black and White 2 (though they're DS games). Not entirely sure on Mirror of Fate though it looked okayish I guess.

But I was hyped for them games when they were announced. Which, for some of these games, was years before this conference.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

After part two of the Nintendo conference, and I have to say that Castlevania, Pokemon and Paper Mario and LM2 caught my eye.

Even more so was the main presenter who kept stumbling over his lines every other sentence. :P
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

So...Nothing on Animal Crossing? What about Pokémon Conquest?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:So...Nothing on Animal Crossing? What about Pokémon Conquest?
Nothing. Though it seems like the Pokemon section was cut short. When he brought up B&W2 he teased something about 3DS owners playing it but never actually said what. I thought Pokemon Conquest was already announced for the west?
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Reknoc wrote:Nothing. Though it seems like the Pokemon section was cut short. When he brought up B&W2 he teased something about 3DS owners playing it but never actually said what. I thought Pokemon Conquest was already announced for the west?
Conquest has already been kinda announced in the West, so it wasn't really necessary for it to shown last night.

uyuiqww
Level 1
Level 1

Post by uyuiqww »

The opening was great then it just went downhill from there. They barely talked about anything I wanted to hear, like Miiverse, first party titles on the WiiU, and 3DS titles. I understand that they only had an hour to work with but they could have spent it more wisely, they showed and talked about things we already seen before. (Ex:The New Mario Brothers) They ended it with NintendoLand which looked meh. Just a online hub where you can play minigames with friends, looks fun but nothing WOW.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Hey look nintendo is doing another live show today. Hey look more awesome stuff that they didnt want to mention at E3 cause you know.... it wasnt important.