Nintendo's Press Conference

Discuss upcoming games and news from E3.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Animal Crossing 3DS info. That's all I wanted from Nintendo this year and hopefully we'll hear about it tomorrow.
I'm not sure I can take any Animal Crossing info. They're probably announce the western release date is 2020 or something insane.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Pikmin 3..awesome. ZombiiU looks neat as well. A new Luigi's Mansion..awesome. Other than that, they need to do LESS TALK. AND MORE ROCK.

I kid you not, I almost dozed off that's how bored I was when I was watching.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:I'm not sure I can take any Animal Crossing info. They're probably announce the western release date is 2020 or something insane.
Don't even fucking joke about that.

Seriously. AC is the game that convinced me to buy a 3DS. I've been waiting since launch. I knew it wasn't going to be a launch title, but I thought it'd be out last year at least.

I grow impatient.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The 3DS conference was even fucking worse. Total waste of time with zero announcements, could have had this shit on the show floor.

Oh and they had a collection of game logos up for 2012 release, no sign of Animal Crossing (which had no presence at the event).
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Im sorry but everyone on the chat begging for Animal Crossing got really annoying and i thought they were all fucking stupid. I knew they weren't going to announce anything, it was obvious when they mentioned the 3DS conference yesterday. They were just going to show some of the games from yesterdays preview, i saw that coming a mile away.

Nintendo would have showed animal crossings or fire emblem in some kind of form yesterday if they were going to announce it.
Now im not hating on the games, I want them but all of you got to hyped up on something that was obvious wasn't going to make a appearance today.

(What made everyone think they were going to announce it today anyway? A rumor?)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

People thought they were going to have actual announcements today because this conference was for the 3DS, unlike the first one which was supposed to be for the WiiU.

edit: perfect

Hold on, apparently Reggie accidentally said Fire Emblem is coming to the west. lol ffs.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Reknoc wrote:People thought they were going to have actual announcements today because this conference was for the 3DS, unlike the first one which was supposed to be for the WiiU.
People are stupid. :I

If they were going to announce something new today they most likely would have said something yesterday like "Join us tomorrow for a special announcement!" (especially if it was going to be a first party game)
All i saw yesterday was "Join us tomorrow to talk more about the titles we showed you today." Which im pretty sure they did say something like that.
Reknoc wrote:
Hold on, apparently Reggie accidentally said Fire Emblem is coming to the west. lol ffs.
Yup, just read it on IGN. They should have announced that! >:[
Reknoc wrote: Image
Pretty accurate.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/sta ... 7471864833
We are excited to confirm a NEW game announcement coming to the US: the new 3DS Fire Emblem! More info to come.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAH

ffs Nintendo.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Well everyone here's pissed....I'll just say what games I'm interested in....

-Luigi's Mansion
-New Super Mario Bros 2
-Scribblenauts Unlimted
-Pokemon Black 2 & White 2

Also was kinda ok........and that's it.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Reknoc wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/sta ... 7471864833

[/font][/color]

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAH

ffs Nintendo.
Why? Why??? Why didn't they announce that yesterday or at least today???

EDIT:
mtwinny wrote:Well everyone here's pissed....I'll just say what games I'm interested in....

-Luigi's Mansion (GOOD)
-New Super Mario Bros 2 (NOTHING NEW)
-Scribblenauts Unlimted (MEH GETS BORING AFTER 10 MINUTES)
-Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (ZZZ)