Grand Theft Auto V

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Trevor's character is a riot. Franklin's story just reeks of San Andreas. Micheal's...meh.
Even though Franklin seems to be in the Grove Street gang it doesn't really seem like the Los Santos section of San Andreas, since the trailer felt it was taking itself a little too seriously. Meanwhile San Andreas had Big Smoke and Ryder.

Trevor and Michael seem to pretty much be Kane and Lynch, only in a good game so that should be fun.
SonicFan
Level 6
Level 6

Post by SonicFan »

GTA V definetly look graphicly better than GTA IV. Even though this is somewhat a fact, GTA IV still has one of the best city layouts in the GTA series with weather and graphics that make it seem so real. Hopefully GTA V beats what GTA IV acheived and it's predecessors.
To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

So, has anyone picked up the updated version of the game on PS4, Xbone, or PC? What do you think of it? Worthwhile additions to the game?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:So, has anyone picked up the updated version of the game on PS4, Xbone, or PC? What do you think of it? Worthwhile additions to the game?
The game isn't even out on PC yet since R* seem to hate PC gamers. From what I've seen though the first person camera is a cool enough addition to warrant a purchase.

My copy should arrive tomorrow.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Reknoc wrote:The game isn't even out on PC yet since R* seem to hate PC gamers. From what I've seen though the first person camera is a cool enough addition to warrant a purchase.
Nah I think they just wanted to avoid the steam sales :p
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I heard the PC version won't be moddable. That sure makes it less enjoyable for those wanting to see Los Santos go through so much enjoyable hell.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Twinny wrote:I heard the PC version won't be moddable. That sure makes it less enjoyable for those wanting to see Los Santos go through so much enjoyable hell.
I don't think it is possible for something to not be moddable when it is on PC. All mods are essentially hacks into the game so I doubt it will be avoided.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

They are however, DRMing it outside of just using Steam.
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

Twinny wrote:I heard the PC version won't be moddable. That sure makes it less enjoyable for those wanting to see Los Santos go through so much enjoyable hell.
Got a Sauce ?

I can't find anything relating to GTA V not having modding support on PC. Even if Rockstar doesn't provide modding support for the game, I'm sure the community will make their own tools like they did for GTA IV.
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Shaddix_Croft wrote:Got a Sauce ?

I can't find anything relating to GTA V not having modding support on PC. Even if Rockstar doesn't provide modding support for the game, I'm sure the community will make their own tools like they did for GTA IV.
Hey I've just been seeing word about that one social media. But you're right, people will work around in some way, because they just that damn good in doing so.