Sonic For Hire on Youtube

Post by Lizzy »

Sooooo who's been watching? I love this parody series ^^
http://www.youtube.com/show?p=8udTMcfcK ... er=show_av
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yes, I watch them too. Rather amusing and I'm not that pissed that the are teasing Sonic. Nice to see that they are up to season 3 and the fact that they post a new episode pretty much every 1-2 weeks is awesome.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Sonic For Hire is a kickass web series! I was quite happy Season kicked off and made my Saturday afternoon all the better. Though I gotta say Kirby's a badass in that series!

EDIT: WAIT HOLD ON It's still in Season 3! So sorry, man I'm so thinking ahead about things..... :P
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

There is a season 4 coming? I wonder if Sonic's daughter ..like died? She's becoming a nonsense :-P *Isn't jealous but I'll beat the "Brains" out of that brain lady.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Lizzy wrote:There is a season 4 coming? I wonder if Sonic's daughter ..like died? She's becoming a nonsense :-P *Isn't jealous but I'll beat the "Brains" out of that brain lady.

Sorry to say, but his..um...'daughter' isn't dead...it returns...
Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

oh gez.... I hope Kirby eats it.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Lizzy wrote:oh gez.... I hope Kirby eats it.

Kirby's a crazy one in this series, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kirby does! XD

BSF, the way I see it, it's Tails who gets teased, insulted and/or the Butt Monkey, especiallt in the starting Season 3!
Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

I am inspired to write a fan fic inspired by this. I just cant write a ton of cuss words..... I'll call it, "Sonic's Fan XD

Sonic For Hire

"Sonic's Fan Part 1"

It's a new day at Sonic's house as he watches TV and sees Tails enter his home holding a piece of paper. Sonic rolls his eyes and pretends not to see him at first then replies. " What do you want?" asked Sonic as he glared at his friend. Tails sighed, "Whatever Sonic. It's a new day, and you should be out enjoying it. Not watching TV." "This is my TV I can do as I want." yelled Sonic. "This isnt your TV you stole this from EarthWorm Jim." yelled Tails back. "Yeah I know, I'm a jerk." agreed Sonic, "So what's with that piece of paper?"

Tails sighed, "OK so it seems you still have some fans out there. And 1 of them really wants to meet you."

Sonic didn't answer and waited a moment then burped. "Wait what did you say?" asked Sonic, who clearly didn't seem interested in what Tails had to say. Annoyed, Tails tried again, "I said you still have some fans out there,Sonic. And this 1 really wants to meet you."

Sonic took the paper from Sonic, "Meet me huh? What another fat, loser who smells like funk. Wasted countless hours playing Sonic for no reason, while eating chili dogs or hot dogs or some shit and worships me? Please I don't wanna meet another fan with a penis who smells like God who knows what!" yelled Sonic as he crumbled the paper & threw it at Tail's head.

"Ok first of all not all our fans smelled like funk or had a penis. In this case it's a girl. And she was one the best Sonic game players of all time. So least you could do is go meet her and say something nice." said Tails looking now jealous. Sonic looked at him, "A girl huh?" Sonic thought a moment, "Hey I bet I can get this fan to do anything I want. Heheh hell yeah, let's go meet her." said Sonic. "Actually, she asked only for you, Sonic. Not me." said Tails and looked away,"Hmph."

"Oh I see- well see you later." laughed Sonic and was about to leave when Tails stopped him. "Whoa -Whoa just treat her nice. I'm serious about treating her nice.I think she's cute and...uhh..I hope to get a date with her soon.So put a good word in for me ok?"

"Pfft whatever, later." said Sonic and dashed off.

"I'm serious! Dont do anything stupid." shouted Tails

Later at the restaurant,

Sonic nodded at his fan and looked at the menu. "Ok I'll order this and that." The waiter wrote down his order, "Good sir... any dessert?" Sonic looked at his fan who was reading the menu still and chuckled , "Hehe yeah I'll get me some dessert later-wink-wink."

The fan looked up, "Wait what?"

The End of Part 1