Games that SHOULD be made?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

^Man I'd piss on that game..get it? :B
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Reknoc wrote:Wow, I was checking out the developers behind the first non-Insomniac Spyro game, expecting it to be shopped out to some mediocre studio like Travellers Tales who made Wrath of Cortex. Turned out Spyro Enter the Dragonfly was the studios first ever game and it ended up so bad it was also their last.

Eurocom (makers of good Bond games) and Travellers Tales (makers of LEGO games) made the Spyro game after that.
Enter the Dragonfly was again, a last attempt at trying to follow on the PS1 series. It had all the basics that the PS1 games had but the controls what let it down. Spyro felt like he was made of led.
I think I might track the game down again at some point just to see if I can complete it.

Wrath of Cortex wasn't that bad, if you play it you'll see it's just the same as Warped on basics. They just added more veichles/crafts. The atlus sphere levels are really quite fun.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Enter the Dragonfly was again, a last attempt at trying to follow on the PS1 series. It had all the basics that the PS1 games had but the controls what let it down. Spyro felt like he was made of led.
I think I might track the game down again at some point just to see if I can complete it.

Wrath of Cortex wasn't that bad, if you play it you'll see it's just the same as Warped on basics. They just added more veichles/crafts. The atlus sphere levels are really quite fun.
It was also rushed, which probably explains a lot.

Wrath of Cortex was okay, I enjoyed it for the most part. I also got it free with my og xbox.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Reknoc wrote:Wrath of Cortex was okay, I enjoyed it for the most part. I also got it free with my og xbox.
Too bad adding a lot more plane/copter levels made it a tad shorter. Since they made the normal Crash levels much bigger.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

They really started to mess things up in the Titan games though. I mean, the games were already not as good when Naughty Dog left. But they were still ok-ish. They fucked it up though with the Titans games.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Quills on Wheels wrote:They really started to mess things up in the Titan games though. I mean, the games were already not as good when Naughty Dog left. But they were still ok-ish. They fucked it up though with the Titans games.
When every character started to look like they were high?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Dr Shaneman wrote:When every character started to look like they were high?
Tiny Tiger being Mike-Tyson impersonation is another example. I would like the old; hulking, dim-witted and poor-ass speaking tiger way more than some Mike Tyson knockoff.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Tiny Tiger being Mike-Tyson impersonation is another example. I would like the old; hulking, dim-witted and poor-ass speaking tiger way more than some Mike Tyson knockoff.
What did they do to AkuAku and UkaUka in Mind Over Mutant? O.o
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Dr Shaneman wrote:What did they do to AkuAku and UkaUka in Mind Over Mutant? O.o
Oh God.....
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Could also do with something Streets of Rage-ish.
Kind of miss 2D side scrolling beat'em-ups.