SEGA Mixer Drive - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Any ETA on when some more eps will get uploaded onto podcast feeds? I finally caught up to the 7th February ep and found there weren't any more in my stock o' podcasts!

Loving the new season, BTW. Especially the new album art! From the secret art in Sonic CD, right?
Funny you should mention it! Working on it as we speak. Expect them in an hour or so. ;)
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Yep, that IS the secret artwork in Sonic CD! Nice catch, Solo :)
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Hey, you sexy Podcast crew you!

When's the next batch of Mixer Drive podcasts going up on iTunes, et al? :P
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Hey, you sexy Podcast crew you!

When's the next batch of Mixer Drive podcasts going up on iTunes, et al? :P
Hey sexy listener you! SMD is up-to-date now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Thank you! I'm now back to a backlog of 10 or so podcasts :D

Just when I was about to clear them all, you guys pulled me right back into having a backlog again :D

:P
Atrias
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Atrias »

Sorry to bring this up, but I was also wondering where the podcasts had gone for SMD... Last week I was re-downloading them as I had a device wipe to do and then the very next day they wouldn't even show up in iTunes... looks like a number of other RadioSEGA podcasts have dropped off the ol Apple fruit tree too!

Must get me some SMD action in my work life as I'm so consistently missing the live show! :(
Faster than the speed of sound, sneaker wearing, chilli dog eating hedgehog with a penchant for industrial scale vandalism, animal activism and jewellery theft. Seems legit.

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Atrias wrote:... and then the very next day they wouldn't even show up in iTunes... looks like a number of other RadioSEGA podcasts have dropped off the ol Apple fruit tree too!
Indeed. We're looking into this with their support. Stay tuned for news on this.

As for the podcasts, the ones available are located at radiosega.net/media. Just look for SEGA Mixer Drive and the ones currently available should be there to download or listen.

Alternatively, there's Stitcher, similar to the Podcasts app for Apple devices but allowing you to stream instead of downloading the shows.
Atrias
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Atrias »

Hey KC, thanks for the advice and information!

Hope Apple aren't being difficult about things, as a developer I know how tight they can be at least from that end of things!!

Happy I can keep getting my fill of all things RadioSEGA and hope to get time to get back into the IRC and forums soon :D
Faster than the speed of sound, sneaker wearing, chilli dog eating hedgehog with a penchant for industrial scale vandalism, animal activism and jewellery theft. Seems legit.

Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Been a while since I updated this. ^^* Podcasts are up to date on RadioSEGA Media, so if you guys are missing an episode, you are in luck! Tonight's will be up soon as well, so keep your eyes on the Facebook / Twitter feed.

I'm also here to address that the road to the Season 2 Finale has begun - the first 2014 In Review poll is now LIVE.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGBGT99

We're doing things differently this year - 4 polls over the space of 2 weeks each, with more tracks to choose from and you to pick your favorite 10 of the lot. Go click on the link, listen to the tracks again if you want a reminder, fill in the form and then you are good - we're going to make this a Season Finale to remember!

Thank you all and I'll see you next week! :-)
drive16bit
Level 2
Level 2

Post by drive16bit »

I voted! Who's gonna be president?