Old or Retro Games you still want

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Shilz
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Shilz »

XG2 for the N64. i used to own it but now i don't.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Future Tactics. Bit of an old game that wasn't too well received but I've got a soft side for it. Wished I could find it.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Earthbound for the SNES. I got talked into playing it a long time ago, but with time constraints, I never manaaged to, but hopefully soon, that can be settled soon. ;_;
I live here now!
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I've always wanted to dip my toe into the Japanese tactical role-playing game genre, games like Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together and Disgaea. I've just download Valkyria Chronicles on steam so I'll have to give that a whirl.

I still have never played Knuckles Chaotix either. I'll have to hunt down a 32X and rectify that!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Well I could get this game on a rom but I refuse to. I will be buying a megadrive game that is awesome yet very hard. It's like dark souls for the 90s. It's called ' the immortal '. I played it as a youngster and loved it even though I didn't get far.
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

ALL OF THEM. Seriously, I still want a real version of M.U.S.H.A. I have a bootleg version right now which works, but it'd be cooler to have the actual cart.
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

The game that I always wanted is Radiant Silvergun, it's a must have game and it's known as the greatest shoot'em up ever made.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

xboy_in_da_house wrote:The game that I always wanted is Radiant Silvergun, it's a must have game and it's known as the greatest shoot'em up ever made.
Yes! Radiant Silvergun is absolutely amazing, although I prefer Ikaruga myself :P
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Buck Rogers for the megadrive which I have on Wii home brew. And also want Sega Star Wars arcade, but how I don't know
AIAI1980
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AIAI1980 »

id like that as well i almost got on ebay promo copy but went just slightly higher than i wanted to pay

id like so many arcade systems hang on, dance dance revolution, sega rally, street fighter two turbo something, lots more