Old or Retro Games you still want

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Definitely the first one. The sequel came out in 2001.
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

I'd really like to get hold of Shinobi X on the Saturn. It's more or less the only one in the series I haven't played yet. Barring the original arcade version of Shadow Dancer, that is. Shining Force 3 and Dragon Force are also ones I want, but they're rather hard to find and expensive...

There's also quite a few Mega Drive games out there that came out in Japan and the US, but not in Europe that interest me. I have a nice collection of such games, and would love to play more of them. And, after Sonicyoda's constant talk about it recently, I'd really like to get a copy of Snatcher on the Mega CD.
Spawn of Jack
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Spawn of Jack »

Awinnerwasyou wrote:I'd really like to get hold of Shinobi X on the Saturn. It's more or less the only one in the series I haven't played yet. Barring the original arcade version of Shadow Dancer, that is. Shining Force 3 and Dragon Force are also ones I want, but they're rather hard to find and expensive...

There's also quite a few Mega Drive games out there that came out in Japan and the US, but not in Europe that interest me. I have a nice collection of such games, and would love to play more of them. And, after Sonicyoda's constant talk about it recently, I'd really like to get a copy of Snatcher on the Mega CD.
Dragon Force is fantastic, saw one for sale at my local game shop the other day, it was a pretty penny at 100 bucks but it was really cool to see it and Lunar 2 (Sega CD version) sitting side by side on the store shelf. Brings back memories of when my parents owned a videogame store when I was 10 :)
Proud Shump Chump
Lucsian
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Lucsian »

http://www.amazon.com/Segagaga-Dreamcas ... s=Segagaga

I found the super, duper, pricey edition of the game I've been searching for a long time. What makes this edition worth the price tag, is that it comes with: with a shirt with the Segagaga logo, pin badges with the Game Gear, Dreamcast, SEGA Saturn, SEGA Mark III, Mega Drive and SGGG logo on them, and a Segagaga organizer. The pin badges & the organizer are what I want the most actually.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

There was talk of a translation of that for years. Did it ever happen, do you know?
Tic Tac, sir?
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Been pondering how come SNK never pushed collections for consoles other than PS2 awhile back. Bums me out that remasters on Live Arcade or PSN have a nice price. Just wish it was on a complete collection disc instead of digital
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Wanna get boxed copy's of all of the Sonic games released on Sega systems (pushing it a bit tho) So probably Sonic Shuffle just because of how mediocre the game is.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Sonic Shuffle is Poisonous.
KnuxyTheEchidna
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KnuxyTheEchidna »

Agreed on shuffle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNaroK ... e=youtu.be

Im back fools! Die! Evil cream has returned!

https://wolfduckshirtsandgames.wordpress.com/

Support the new game

epic mickey has one truth to gaming:

eggman: thanks to the judicial system I am eggman brown ah heart failure
Cream- im an evil flying bunny
amy- totally sold my soul to get sonic but satan tricks me in 06 then i get replaced with sakura from naruto's transformation jutsu yep heck
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Just buy Mario Party. Any one that Hudson Soft made anyway, not Mario Party 9.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)