The RadioSEGA's Sunday Funday Chatty Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hello everyone!
This is just a friendly reminder that The Sunday Funday will be live once again tonight @ 8PM GMT/9PM CET/ 3PM ET/ 12PM PT!

We'll be also having our first contestant on Gone in a Sonic Minute later during the show too, which will be very exciting.
Hope most of you will be able to tune in later on tonight. :)
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

After the big hype train for this jamboree I gave it a listen earlier. Probably the first time I've actually listened to a show in about 3 years. Enjoyed it. Especiuasoolty the quiz - which was brutal, would have only got the Crazy Taxi and JSR ones. Probably needs to be gone in a couple of sonic minutes to give the peeps a chance! Will tune in again sometime.
Tic Tac, sir?
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Killer French Bread wrote:After the big hype train for this jamboree I gave it a listen earlier. Probably the first time I've actually listened to a show in about 3 years. Enjoyed it. Especiuasoolty the quiz - which was brutal, would have only got the Crazy Taxi and JSR ones. Probably needs to be gone in a couple of sonic minutes to give the peeps a chance! Will tune in again sometime.
Hype? I didn't know people were getting hype for the show at all lol.

Happy to hear you enjoyed it through, and the quiz was a trial on the first show, it's been updated now and I've made it a lot more fair for people. Episode 02 will be up later on this evening. :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Alright Episode 02 of Sunday Funday is now live on RadioSEGA! If you missed the episode live, check it out right now. :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Episode 03 is now available on RadioSEGA! I'm also joined by a good friend of mine on this episode, so be sure to tune in to listen to a lot of random chatter & banter as well :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Episode 04 is now available to listen on RadioSEGA! I would've posted this sooner but then we had the server problem which took the site down, but here it is now in case you missed the show last week. :)

Also Sunday Funday will be live tonight at it's normal time, hope some of you will be able to tune in!
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday so far!

This weeks Sunday Roulette is now live and ready for voting! If you like to vote at all, please click here which will take you to the poll.

Also I will be chaptering Episode 05 later on today, I will put up an update post as soon the episode is up on RadioSEGA for your listening pleasure :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hello people!
A couple of things I'd like to say to you all: First of all thank you to you guys for tuning into The Sound of SEGA Special last night! Despite the screw ups (and believe me there was quite a few screw ups, that's the beauty of live radio for you!) I hope you all enjoyed the over 3 hour show playing SEGA music through all the years of 1983-2015.

Secondly (and I forgot to post this as soon as it was available) Episode 05 is now up on RadioSEGA Media ready for your listening pleasure! I'll also be uploading Episode 06 and The Sound of SEGA Special later on this week as well, so keep an eye out on this here thread for all the updates. :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Episode UPDATE: I was planning on uploading Episode 06 last night, however due to the information that I saved on the podcast did not save properly for some strange reason, I now have to re-type everything again but I will try and get it uploaded later on this evening.
Also if you happen to download the shows on iTunes, the remaining episodes that are not on the list yet will be up soon as I have been having problems trying to upload said episodes, but I think I've solved the problem now which is good!

Another episode update will be up here either later on tonight or sometime tomorrow, so keep an eye out. :)

Also in other news, this weeks Sunday Roulette poll is now live! And you know what that means? Time for you lovely lot to get voting! http://strawpoll.me/3955857
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great Easter Sunday so far :)

Sunday Funday will be live soon at the normal times of 8PM GMT/9PM CET/3PM ET/12PM PT!
The Sunday Roulette poll for this week is still open, so if you haven't voted yet now's your chance to: http://strawpoll.me/3992945

Also the remaining episodes that have yet to be uploaded to the Media Section, iTunes & Stiticher will be getting chaptered and uploaded later on tomorrow and/or Tuesday.

Hope you are all well & good and look forward to seeing you all later on. :)