The RadioSEGA's Sunday Funday Chatty Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

The RadioSEGA's Sunday Funday Chatty Thread

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hello people! Tall-Guy91 here (had a name change haha) :)

In case you didn't get the chance to listen into the RadioSEGA's WinterFest last Sunday night (morning or afternoon depending which part of the world your from), I shall be retuning to the airwaves early next year for a new show entitled: Sunday Funday or, The Sunday Funday or, The RadioSEGA's Sunday Funday, or Fun Hous...*ahem*

The show is pretty much a listener interactive type show where you guys can get the chance to be part of all the festivities! Besides the normal chatty talkbeds and playing some great SEGA music & remixes there will be also some extra editions on the show as well:

The Sunday Roulette
Every week ten random SEGA tracks/remixes will be selected for the roulette, and all you lovely people have to do is just pick a number between 1-10. That's it nothing more and nothing less.
You will however not know what songs have been selected for The Sunday Roulette, it could be the best song in the whole universe! Or the worst song ever to have existed lol. When the show begins the poll will be closed and the top 3 chosen numbers for that week will then be played for "The Sunday Roulette Top 3 of the Week!"
If you would like to vote for a random SEGA track, then please click here. :)

Gone In A Sonic Minute

Ever wanted to take part in a Radio Quiz Game? Well now's your chance to! Gone In A Sonic Minute is a game where you will have to answer ten SEGA related questions in 60 seconds, sounds pretty straight forward eh?
On the game you will have ten rounds to complete in a ten week radius (this will not include pre-recorded shows, only live shows), if you answer five out of the ten questions correctly you will advance to the next round and will win £10/$10 which will be added to your prize fund. As the weeks progress you will be awarded with a further £10/$10 which will be added to your prize fund (so for example if you recently completed the 6th round of the game you would have £60/$60 worth in your prize fund). If you happen to make it to the 10th and final round and you answer all five questions correctly, then you would not only win a full £100/$100 but also an added bonus cash prize for fully completing Gone In A Sonic Minute!

However getting the full prize will not be easy, as you go through round by round the questions will start to get harder & harder. If at any of the rounds you fail to answer five question correctly then the game would be over...or so you think, every contestant will always have an extra continue so if you fail to complete one of the rounds you will be able to come back on the show and use your extra continue whereupon you can decide whether to gamble your winnings and go through the round again (be warned, should you decide to gamble when using your extra continue, if you fail to complete the round again you will lose all your winnings) or should you decide not to risk it you can always stop playing and take home the prize money that you won on the previous rounds. Every round you will be asked if you would like to gamble or not so it will be entirely up to you if you would like to continue playing.

If you would like to participate in Gone In A Sonic Minute then please send me an e-mail to: thebritishandy@gmail.comand write "Gone In A Sonic Minute" as your message subject followed by your name & whereabouts you are from in this glorious world, you can even send me a Private Message to me here on the forums or in the RS Discord Server, or Direct Message on twitter via RadioSEGA's or My Personal Twitter account.

The Sunday Funday's Non-SEGA Tracks Of The Week & The Remix Jukebox
Straight after Gone In A Sonic Minute for the next music break will be a batch of Non-SEGA related tracks/remixes which are requested by you lovely people. If you want to request one of your favourite Non-SEGA tracks which could be from the Super Mario, Pokemon, Spyro The Dragon, Ape Escape games etc simply go on the Sunday Funday's Non-SEGA Track Request Sheet and type in your requested track/fan made remix. Before or during a show I will select three songs at random from the sheet and they will be the Non-SEGA Tracks Of The Week!

Please click here to access the request sheet.

You can also request your favourite SEGA remixes as well for The Remix Jukebox (same as Non-SEGA Tracks segment), click here to access the request sheet.

RadioSEGA's Sunday Call In
Tweet, Message, E-Mail or Call! The Sunday Call In is the part of the show where you can ask a question (SEGA, RadioSEGA, Gaming related etc), give a shoutout or just say hello (doing a live radio show can be a bit lonley sometimes :P ).

You can contact the show in many different ways, the main way to get in contact as it's the call in section would be to...well call in, via Discord! Just join the Chillout anytime when the show is live and at anytime when the Sunday Call In starts you may be randomly selected to come on the show. However if you are not on Discord or don't want to be on the show but still want to send a question/ask for a shoutout/say hello you can still do so via many other ways such as:
  • Send me a Private Message on Discordanytime during the show
  • Send me a Tweet or a PM Tweet via the stations official Twitter Account (@RadioSEGA) and/or type in #RSSundayFunday with you tweet as well
  • Send a E-Mail to the shows E-Mail Address: thebritishandy@gmail.com and write "Question" or "Shoutout" or "Hello Andy" etc as the subject, and I'll make sure to read it out live on air
  • Alternatively if you would like to send a voice recording of your question/shoutout, you can do so by sending it to my e-mail address
  • Please feel free to send your recorded messages & written e-mails anytime you like, however if you would like to tweet your question or talk to me on Discord please feel free to do so when the Sunday Call In begins. Thank you
I will also be asking you all during the show as well what games you've been playing over the course of the week and if they've been any good too, feel free to tweet me via RadioSEGA's Twitter account during the show with the shows hashtag, or PM me in the Discord.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and have a SEGARIFIC day!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Nice segments you got here man. Hope your new run will be a good one. :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Good to have you back in the hosting game, mate! Will be looking forward to this one.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Holy crap that game competition will be tense...
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Twinny wrote:Nice segments you got here man. Hope your new run will be a good one. :)
Thanks dude I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things go according to plan when the first show goes live next year :)
Awinnerwasyou wrote:Good to have you back in the hosting game, mate! Will be looking forward to this one.
Awwwww cheers mate! Can't wait to get fully back on airwaves, hope you've been well & good and had a good Christmas as well :)
TheChaosBlue wrote:Holy crap that game competition will be tense...
Lol I'll make it easy at the beginning but yeah, I will try and make it a bit harder round after round haha :P
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Some nice ideas, it'll be interesting to see how it's executed.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Just one, guess I should say somewhat important question. Will Sunday Funday be a weekly show?
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Kaito-kun wrote:Some nice ideas, it'll be interesting to see how it's executed.
Thanks and yeah it will be interesting to see how it goes, just got to wait and see
Twinny wrote:Just one, guess I should say somewhat important question. Will Sunday Funday be a weekly show?
It will be yes but it'll be a live show on one week & then a pre-recorded show on the next week, like what I did with Ultra Wave. So Gone in a Sonic Minute won't be on during the pre-recored shows but I will put a re-run of the previous week of the game on the that show incase anyone missed it :)
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Oh I like your planning! So we be getting about two live episodes and two pre-recorded episodes each month during its run, nice!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

So if that format is set in stone...I can see this series lasting for roughly a good four-five months. Good, good.