The RadioSEGA's Sunday Funday Chatty Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Twinny wrote:Oh I like your planning! So we be getting about two live episodes and two pre-recorded episodes each month during its run, nice!
Yeah pretty much, unless of course if something comes up and I can't do a show for one of the weeks haha. :P

TheChaosBlue wrote:So if that format is set in stone...I can see this series lasting for roughly a good four-five months. Good, good.
Yeah I'm edging towards a good four/five months for the show but if it goes on longer then I'm totally ok with that too lol. :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Just a little update, Sunday Funday now has a official Twitter Account!
I feel like it's the best way to send questions to the show on a personal account rather than on the RadioSEGA account seeing as, of course, it gets used for other live shows and updates etc, so with the Sunday Funday being on Twitter now, sending questions and shout outs to the show will be a whole lot more easier!

If you would like to follow Sunday Funday with updates, and maybe seeing a random tweet or two of...well anything really, then feel free to follow! :)

Account Name: @RSSunday_Funday

Also I have a brand new segment for the show which will begin on the debut show where you can vote for either 1 of 10 random SEGA tracks/remixes, the catch for this: You won't know what these ten songs are! I like to call this: The Sunday Roulette

More information will be told during the show but for now, feel free to vote for your favourite number. Poll closes at the start of the show and will re-open as soon as the roulette gets underway. :)

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/3540144
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hey guys! Hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend :)

The debut show of The Sunday Funday will be live tonight at 8PM UK/9PM CET/3PM ET/12PM PT!

Hope you all can tune into the show tonight, I'll try and make it as entertaining as possible haha :)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

No pressure! New show, different flavor. Good luck on the return.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Twinny wrote:No pressure! New show, different flavor. Good luck on the return.
Haha thanks man, feel a bit nervous but looking forward to it nonetheless :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

UPDATE!
Gone in a Sonic Minute will now have five questions to answer as oppose to ten, this is due to the delay time during the call with the participate, after listening into the recordings of last nights show and hearing the delay myself I think it's probably for the best and will be fair to, as if it was ten questions no one would win the quiz haha.

Rules of the quiz have now been updated :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hello people, another update for you all (I do apologies for all these updates haha)

If you would like to participate in Gone in a Sonic minute but find it easier to sign up to the quiz without sending an e-mail, you can now send a Private Message to me here on the forums, a Direct Message on Twitter either via the RadioSEGA or Sunday Funday Twitter accounts, or if you are in the IRC Chatroom anytime when I'm on there you can send me a Private Message there asking to be on the quiz as well.

I feel that is will be much easier for you all now to sign up to be part of the quiz and indeed the show, so if you would like to be on Gone in a Sonic Minute then please feel free to message me in any way you can. :)
Also a Sunday Funday Facebook Page will be made sometime later on this week! Keep an eye out for that very soon. :D
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

One of these days I'll join in to either GiaSM or the Sunday Call-In...should I have reasonable silence and my mom doesn't hear me. :P
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Twinny wrote:One of these days I'll join in to either GiaSM or the Sunday Call-In...should I have reasonable silence and my mom doesn't hear me. :P
Haha it'll be good to have you on show sometime in the future dude. :)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Yo everyone!
The debut episode of The Sunday Funday is now up on the site! If you missed it live check it out now! :)

Episode 01