Death Note anyone?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Death Note anyone?

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Have any of you really watched Death Note? (The anime OR the live action movies) What is your opinion?
I have all of the episodes AND all the live action movies and the anime is one of my favorite
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

I like it and consider it a favourite among many. It's certainly not a perfect show though, and I appreciate that it can leave some viewers feeling some dissatisfaction.

I also own the live action films but I think they're boring compared to the anime.

I have most of the manga but was disappointed that there were not really any differences between the that and the anime.

My favourite characters are Matsuda, L, and Ryuuk.

Misa is my least favourite character.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

I've only read a scanlation of the first volume of Death Note, just to see what it's about. I liked it!
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I agree with you about the live action movies for all except L: change the WorLd, which is only about L during his last days alive. It's amazing!
Buta wrote:I like it and consider it a favourite among many. It's certainly not a perfect show though, and I appreciate that it can leave some viewers feeling some dissatisfaction.

I also own the live action films but I think they're boring compared to the anime.

I have most of the manga but was disappointed that there were not really any differences between the that and the anime.

My favourite characters are Matsuda, L, and Ryuuk.

Misa is my least favourite character.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

You HAVE to see the anime! It's AMAZING!
Jamie64326 wrote:I've only read a scanlation of the first volume of Death Note, just to see what it's about. I liked it!
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:You HAVE to see the anime! It's AMAZING!
Well I wanted to see the source material first before seeing the adaptation. I might check it out though.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Be sure to let me know what you think :)
Jamie64326 wrote:Well I wanted to see the source material first before seeing the adaptation. I might check it out though.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Be sure to let me know what you think :)
Well I've got so many anime series to check, that I've got quite the list. Still Death Note is part of said list. But with ones I've come across recently, it's getting further down the list.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

What anime do you have to watch before Death Note, may I ask? (Trying not to stray from the topic of this thread XD )
Jamie64326 wrote:Well I've got so many anime series to check, that I've got quite the list. Still Death Note is part of said list. But with ones I've come across recently, it's getting further down the list.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:What anime do you have to watch before Death Note, may I ask? (Trying not to stray from the topic of this thread XD )
Well Alpha, I have Ben-to to watch, Code Geass (season 2) after watching season 1 again, Sailor Moon Crystal, Dragon Ball Z, Hoshi no Kaabii, Baka and Test, Sonic X (Japanese dub) Tokyo Ghoul, Your Lie in April, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, I want to re-watch Free! and then watch the sequel Free! Eternal Summer and that's only the tip of the iceberg.