The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Rayne wrote:Ugh, 6 hours at an airport? That'd stop being fun very quickly.

Today's been busy, however it looks like operation Expo may be go O:

OH it IS! Especially when your PSP and Nintendo DS run out of Battery. I'm pretty screwed now and am currently using a free internet while waiting for my final plane which will take me to Iran. Still another 7 hours to go... GOD! :mad:

Finally made it BABY! After 24 (possibly more) hours of endless boredom (except the Emirats flight), I finally made it to Iran. I finally saw my dad again, saw our old home(which has now been rearranged with an LCD TV, Wireless Internet and etc). This is great. And as I thought, I can still come to Iran.
Only thing that was kinda disappointing was the fact that my dad sold our old Computer. I had put Age of Mythology on that comp and I was quite far into the game. The CD never worked again so the computer was my only lead to play the game. now that's gone... But doesn't matter.
tasmwill
Level 6
Level 6

Post by tasmwill »

Lunch at Subway. Because it is always good to go there.
Go ahead, make my day.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

It rained today. For, like, the whole school day. Got drenched walking from one class to the next. Right now I've got to edit another video project. I'm getting tired of these. I've done, like, 7 of these this year.

Other than that, I'm excited for the weekend (like Rebecca Black) 'cause that's when I get my 3DS. Lucky Europeans with your 2-day-earlier launch date. I hope you're enjoying it.

Btw, 'like' counter: 3
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

MrEthernex wrote:Lucky Europeans with your 2-day-earlier launch date. I hope you're enjoying it.
I am indeed. ^__^

Although I ended up taking the wrong bus home after picking it up from GAME in Gretna; ended up coming back via Annan.

*Shudders*
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

I'm going to Paris on a ferry!!! So excited!!!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Still working on my dissertation. Ten days left to go! As someone on my course said, it's like we're all in Mordor about to get rid of that blasted ring.

I have two chapters left and here I am, procrastinating on the internet. The best thing is, in eleven days I will be able to procrastinate everything and not feel like I'm screwing my life over by looking at lolcats.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Well today we hang around and went around in Iran. Seems we had a little bit of a miss calculation with the date and found out that we have to go to Turkey tomorrow and not the next day after tomorrow so we are all kinda rushed to pack up. I was kinda disappointed with the date since we were planning to go to Iran's Wonderland tonight and I had saved some prize tickets so I could get something nice. Now I've gotta wait 2 or more weeks to be able to go to wonderland. Major disappointment. But Ohwell, its still nothing compared to the 5 STAR hotel we'll be spending on for a week at Turkey.
Well first off, were going to Istanbul and than to another city and both are full 5 star hotels with 24 hour food. "Oooooooooh, food, glorious food, that's why I like it!"
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

We had Career Day in my school today. I got to meet my old math teacher again! Ah...memories...and look at this, it's the weekend.

Ah, weekend, how I missed you so...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Shadid

Post by Shadid »

I might be offline until June. As my laptop charger's dead, and if I work hard in this last term, I'll get a new laptop.

BRACE! ;u;
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Today was not bad. Woke up in my bed at the hoteld, Played a little bit of Patapon 2 before my parents woke up. Than we went down to have our Breakfast. Ooooooooooh so AWESOME! I had... well, I pretty much had everything; bacon, smoked beef, eggs, pancakes, different types of fruit, cornflakes, cereal, potatoes, sausages... *catches breath* ..., types of bread, salad, cheese, tea, yogurt, salami and others. I kinda felt sick afterwards though...

Anyway, than my parents wanted to go some attractions and just like everyday, there is always that one part which drives you NUTS and damn that was boring... from 3PM to 7PM We were walking and walking and walking and walking and have I mentioned that my mom spends ages on ONE SINGLE shop? Ugh.... and Turkey doesn't seem to have a lot of Game shops, even though I see adverts of Crisis 2 and people wearing Assassin's Creed T-shirts. But yes, it was boring, VERY boring. But finally we made it to our hotel at 7 and got ourselves 24 hours of High speed internet for 10 Euro and now I am sitting here, behind my dads laptop and letting my life go on. Oh life is good.