The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I've got one more week of school to go before my Semester break holidays start.

Oh god please hurry this up... -_-
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I've got one more week of school to go before my Semester break holidays start.

Oh god please hurry this up... -_-
Wow...it's the beginning of July...you're in school for that long into the summer? :U
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Wow...it's the beginning of July...you're in school for that long into the summer? :U
UK Schools stay until about the 2nd or 3rd week of July, My primary School didn't finish until about the 25th!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

TheChaosBlue wrote:Wow...it's the beginning of July...you're in school for that long into the summer? :U
You know how the schools here work, right? The whole 4 terms and a break after each term?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Today: It's my fifth day in my new house, and I would have been relaxing and just enjoying it - if the landlord hadn't got some electricians in to rewire the entire house. I wouldn't have a problem with this, only we weren't exactly informed that it was happening. So...y'know, off to a good start.

Everything else is lovely, though. Settling into the house pretty well, loving the area that I've moved into, and my first day at my new job (which was yesterday) went pretty well too. All in all, everything's looking pretty promising :)
Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

Where are you living now, Gavvie?

------

I've had a tiring day of going into Sheffield for shopping with my fiancee, her sister and their mum. I wanted to DIE! I hate shopping, though at least we had a nice dinner out :D
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Matty wrote:UK Schools stay until about the 2nd or 3rd week of July, My primary School didn't finish until about the 25th!
Damn. Here in the United States is usually the last week in June for the northeast and mid/late May in other areas.
Quills on Wheels wrote:You know how the schools here work, right? The whole 4 terms and a break after each term?
Uh...no, since I haven't been to the schools where you live.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Matty wrote:UK Schools stay until about the 2nd or 3rd week of July, My primary School didn't finish until about the 25th!
Damn. Here in the United States is usually the last week in June for the northeast and mid/late May in other areas.
Quills on Wheels wrote:You know how the schools here work, right? The whole 4 terms and a break after each term?
Uh...no, since I haven't been to the schools where you live.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

TheChaosBlue wrote: Uh...no, since I haven't been to the schools where you live.

Hmmm I thought Europe was similar to Australia. Hense why I asked.

Eitherway, basically like I said, we have four terms and after each term we get a short break. The length of the breaks depend on the term. For example the last term's break is around 2 months while right now, with term 2's finish, I'll only be getting around 2 weeks of holidays.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Braving storms, and trying to keep a positive attitude. I got a bit grouchy today with my sis, kinda freaked her out. Wasn't feeling good, apologized for my actions though. We're ok thankfully