The 'Today' Thread

What it says on the tin...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Bernard Matthews died on Thanks Giving. That's kinda ironic.

Last night/this morning we went and played in the snow. Being the childish idiots we are, we filled a empty rubbish bin with snow as it was already half full when we came across it >_>
Damn... I thought that was gonna end with you all turning it over to make some kind of odd snowcastle.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Nah, we're too lazy for that kind of fun activity :P
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^Hey, that's actually a good idea. Next time I go to Iran and see snow, I am going to build a snow castle with this way.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Today, I slept till 5 pm. Ugh.

I really should fix my sleep schedule... I can't remember the last time I woke up before midday on weekends. =/
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Tried to start my Christmas shopping today, little did I realise that Leicester would be heaving like the Hajj. I thought the bad weather would keep a few lightweight shoppers at home but you just can't keep rampant consumerism down these days. Naturally I couldn't actually bring myself to look around any shops or buy anything; instead I muddled my way to a cafe, had a cup of tea and a cig and got the hell out of there. That I didn't start hyperventilating or suffer a panic attack means the trip can be deemed a success.

I'll try and summon up a bit more courage to have another go next week. If I'm a bit more prepared, and know exactly where to go and what to get, it might not seem as bad as being told to storm a German trench.
Tic Tac, sir?
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Slow boring day.
Fixed a few things around the house, took out some decorations, fixed the radio in my car, and unpacked a few more boxes that we didn't unpack since we moved here.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Slow boring day for me as well but I had a few good things happen. I got my package of Genesis games in the mail, so I've been hooked on Aladdin and Road Rash. XD And In about a day or two I'm going to be ordering my plane ticket to Wisconsin. Going to be staying there for good and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get online. So.. :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^Aladdin... Such bad memories I have from this game...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

^Bad memories? I have alot of good memories from this title. I have bad memories from Lion King, passing the "I Can't Wait to be King" level was nearly impossible.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Yui wrote:Today, I slept till 5 pm. Ugh.

I really should fix my sleep schedule... I can't remember the last time I woke up before midday on weekends. =/
That's my schedule, actually. I won't fix it, though. Well, due to it being a weekend. but still, I do need to wake up early. At least I have something to do. :/

Anyway, slow boring day. I would've gone to that retro store today and then get me some new headphones, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut my time was mostly spent collecting Red Rings on Colours and dicking around on the internet.
I live here now!