Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Well, I guess it's about time I introduced myself to the community... I've been a listener for at least 4 months and a member for at least 3, but better late than never, I guess.

Hi! My name is Kevin, but I usually go by the handle kevinb1229 in the IRC and such. I enjoy long walks on the - nah, that joke's been used way too much.

Kidding aside, I enjoy both retro games and new games. I play almost any game as long as the controls are easy to grasp, and I use emulators to play games on systems I don't have. (Don't lie, I'm pretty sure a few of you have as well.) Sonic has been one of my favorite franchises ever since I used my Genesis emulator to play the one that started it all... I was 16 at the time. Ever since then, I've played ROMhacks of Genesis games, I've played DS games, and I've also played the Olympic spinoffs.

Aside from Sonic, I'm a fan of SEGA in general. I've played Outrun, Hang-On, Afterburner, Earthworm Jim, and others. I'm currently fixing up a Dreamcast emulator so I can play other games.

But I'm probably rambling; in short, it's nice to be part of the community and I hope to see you guys in the IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinb1229 View Post
    Well, I guess it's about time I introduced myself to the community... I've been a listener for at least 4 months and a member for at least 3, but better late than never, I guess.

Hi! My name is Kevin, but I usually go by the handle kevinb1229 in the IRC and such. I enjoy long walks on the - nah, that joke's been used way too much.

Kidding aside, I enjoy both retro games and new games. I play almost any game as long as the controls are easy to grasp, and I use emulators to play games on systems I don't have. (Don't lie, I'm pretty sure a few of you have as well.) Sonic has been one of my favorite franchises ever since I used my Genesis emulator to play the one that started it all... I was 16 at the time. Ever since then, I've played ROMhacks of Genesis games, I've played DS games, and I've also played the Olympic spinoffs.

Aside from Sonic, I'm a fan of SEGA in general. I've played Outrun, Hang-On, Afterburner, Earthworm Jim, and others. I'm currently fixing up a Dreamcast emulator so I can play other games.

But I'm probably rambling; in short, it's nice to be part of the community and I hope to see you guys in the IRC!
    Welcome to the boards, and I see you like your vidja gaem emulators. Tell me, have you ever tried a Dreamcast emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Quills on Wheels View Post
    Wow, awesome. I think you're my hero

Anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy this place.
    D'aww, you're gonna make me blush. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChaosBlue View Post
    rakkiguy, you may be my best buddy here. Your experience of drawings and Japanese culture interests me. Maybe you can shake up the discussion here in a good way.

Welcome to the boards man.
    Heh, thanks. That'd be nice if I could shake stuff up a bit. I was thinking about starting an art thread in the forums so artists can link the RadioSEGA listeners to their work. To share it, talk about it, etc. I checked around here and I haven't seen one yet. But, uh, I can't remember that last time I started a forum topic. Hah...

Quote Originally Posted by Whooa21 View Post
    hello Rakkii! Welcome to RadioSEGA. Enjoy your stay!!!
    Thank ya!

Quote Originally Posted by ozzypt View Post
    Really? that's awesome.
    Yeah. I read tons of ancient Egyptian stuff and just sorta picked it up over time. Funny thing was the librarians used to get mad at me for always keeping the Egypt-related books checked out. Same goes for the ones about Japan's culture.

Quote Originally Posted by rakkiiguy View Post
    Heh, thanks. That'd be nice if I could shake stuff up a bit. I was thinking about starting an art thread in the forums so artists can link the RadioSEGA listeners to their work. To share it, talk about it, etc. I checked around here and I haven't seen one yet. But, uh, I can't remember that last time I started a forum topic. Hah...
    That would be swell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChaosBlue View Post
    That would be swell.
    You think it'd go in the Off Topic thread or in the General Discussion under Entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by rakkiiguy View Post
    You think it'd go in the Off Topic thread or in the General Discussion under Entertainment?
    Depends on your topic. For most of your interests it'll probably be more suitable in the 'Off Topic' thread.

Hi friends,
    I am new user here.I am very happy to join this community...........

Quote Originally Posted by jack2013 View Post
    Hi friends,
    Hallo and welcome! Hope you don't mind me asking but care to speak a bit more about yourself if you can?
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

Hello jack, welcome to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by jack2013 View Post
    Hi friends,
    Welcome jack