Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    NOT CONFUSING AT ALL Killer French Bread's Avatar

People playing Touhou games is sad, people paying for them is a tragedy. Could have spent that money on something better, like Dead of Alive Pervert Island, or whatever they calls it.
    Tic Tac, sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Killer French Bread View Post
    People playing Touhou games is sad, people paying for them is a tragedy. Could have spent that money on something better, like Dead of Alive Pervert Island, or whatever they calls it.
    paid?

who said i paid?

(stated for legal reasons) although i wanna buy some for the case artwork, pretty good tbh

Just ordered Phantasy Star Zero (4.99) and The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (8.99) from game.co.uk.

We must co-op Kaito! It'll be a good excuse to get my hunter and his buster sword back in action again

Anyway, against my better judgement I bought a 3 month Playstation Plus subscription. I get Wipeout HD for free as well as a few other games, avatars, themes and special discounts. Tbh it's not that much money and I get to sample loads of different games...if in 3 months it looks like the service is going to offer really sh*t games then I'll cancel, if not then I could easily have a huge library of games I wouldn't have normally bought otherwise.

My Dreamcast died a few weeks ago so I just bought a second-hand Dreamcast (29.94).

Quote Originally Posted by Killer French Bread View Post
    Could have spent that money on something better, like Dead of Alive Pervert Island, or whatever they calls it.
    That's one way to name DoA. I'm looking to purchase "Robotech: Battlecry" for Xbox.

Battlecry is a phenominal game! I loved local multiplayer, we spent more time dog fighting than actually playing as the transformed mechs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    We must co-op Kaito! It'll be a good excuse to get my hunter and his buster sword back in action again
    Awesome! Although to be honest I know almost nothing about the game; I just saw that it was a good deal and thought "Well, if I don't like it I might end up making a profit on it a year or two from now"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun View Post
    Awesome! Although to be honest I know almost nothing about the game; I just saw that it was a good deal and thought "Well, if I don't like it I might end up making a profit on it a year or two from now"
    I thought the same thing and DS games seem to get more and more worthless aside from the first party titles and perhaps the Castlevania games nothing holds it's value.

Phantasy Star is actually just a hack n slash/loot driven game. Really easy to play and really addictive when you get the taste for it.

NOT CONFUSING AT ALL Killer French Bread's Avatar

I'll have to get the Phantasy Star game, I need something to play online anyway. Ain't played one since the card game on the Gamecube.
    Tic Tac, sir?