Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 242 of 252 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2513
    NOT CONFUSING AT ALL Killer French Bread's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I picked up a Titan One so I don't have to do a ton of wiring or anything to make my fightsticks compatible with the PS4, just in time for BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend. I've heard varying reviews of the device but so far I'm pretty damn thrilled with my purchase. It works fantastically with MKX at least, and there doesn't seem to be any sort of input lag or anything. 55 bucks, no wiring or soldering, and I can just focus on making solely aesthetic mods to my stick. Can't beat it.
    Sounds interesting. I used to be into wiring and soldering sticks, but don't have the time for that anymore. Will look into this as you say it doesn't lag.
    Tic Tac, sir?

Yeah, a week later, and I'm still loving it. The only real issue I've had out of it is just the half second disconnect and reconnect on PS4, and from what I hear that's unavoidable even with a custom PCB on a stick. It's set to reconnect every ten minutes, but there's a script that can be loaded onto it that lets you manually do it, so you can do it between rounds or loading screens or whatever instead of risking the stick disconnecting during a match.

It's a bother, but still infinitely preferable to most alternatives.

Obtained a few titles, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 2 & 3, The Witch & the Hundred Knight.
    I was able to patch them all, phew. Always fun to find good titles.

"Purchased" Super Mario 3D Land via Club Nintendo. Been deciding over and over on what to spend with my 780 Coins and thru a Twitter reply, ended up getting this.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Seeing as it will be used for gaming I guess it can go here. Been able to finally get myself a somewhat decent gaming rig. Could do with another stick of Ram to bump it to 16Gb but pretty happy with it other than that and what an absolute steal at 500 =D

Dropped by local GS before the 4th sale ended (yesterday). Obtained (PS3 editions of) Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Rising, Remember Me, and Final Fantasy XIII

Dove into: Tomb Raider (360) (reboot) (re-purchase), Tomb Raider Anniversary (PS3) edition, and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (PS3)

I bought Splatoon recently. 10/10 reminds me of Jet Set Radio in terms of uniqueness and the feel/theme of the game. Rebellious Squids.

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar

Bought the first two Witcher games last week via GOG.com for the combined total of 2.98. The third one looks pretty good and once I saw the sale GOG had got on, I just went for it.

Got SimCity 2000 for free from it as well, so bonus!

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Steam sale is sucking me dry...

At the start of the sale I bought the first two classic Oddworld games aswell as Sir you are being Haunted. Of course that wasn't a big spend since the whole cost of all 3 games was like 4-5 bucks. Cheap.

Oh but then a few days ago... Talos Principle and the Deus Ex Franchise. I really wanted both so I convinced myself to put some more cash into my account so I buy both. I'm not regreting Talos Principle and I wanted to get into the Deus Ex Franchise at some point because of Mankind Divided. But yeah...

Today's flashsale I also bought One Finger Death Punch which was like 1.50 so even if it's crap it doesn't really matter.

But now I'm considering putting YET AGAIN more money into my account to get the Fallout Classics pack and Stanley Parable. ...Maybe even Ass Creed 2...