Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1350

Quote Originally Posted by Hana View Post
    2014 was a horrible year for anime and manga. I honestly didn't watch anything last year anime wise.
    An anime year that contains a JoJo's and the ending of one Gundam Build Fighters into the start of another, hard for me to call that horrible.
    /whispers not to mention Seha Girls

2014 actually brought me back into anime full swing, especially after Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushi and Black Bullet in the spring. Quite a bit of solid stuff in the summer and fall, a lot I still need to check out.
    Right now I'm only following Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc and Build Fighters Try actively, trying to catch up on a few things. There's so much I want to try and follow this season that it has pre-emptively discouraged me from even trying to juggle any of it between school work and video games.

There's a gap in like, the middle of 2014 where I have no idea what was even airing, stopped caring after JoJo finished.

Anyway Prison School is the greatest manga of all time. That is all.

It may be an oldie, but its a goodie. i finally snagged a copy of Tenchi Muyo OVA3! feels good to finally get some answers. But as always it turns a complete 360

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

I got back into Naruto again in 2014. Now I'm following the show full throttle and was really hopping to see the Show finish quickly since the manga ended but nooooo, Hey guys, let's have another filler!

Also, pretty excited about Digimon Adventure 3. Though that's old news by now.

@QuillsonWheels yeah I really dislike filler eps. Ep 1 of Tenchi OVA 3 was all that. But it didn't stay in the past too long. Never been a fan of those eps that force you to re-watch the story so far. I think they ought to give that format a break, its annoying.

So seen the first episode of Kill La Kill on Toonami. I'm sure I'ma enjoy this anime just I like did with Space Dandy and Attack on Titan.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

Kill La Kill was fantastic, really enjoyed watching that one as it came out

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Jack View Post
    Kill La Kill was fantastic, really enjoyed watching that one as it came out
    I haven't seen the Japanese/Subbed version (and never will because I normally don't watch subbed anime) myself. The dub's pretty good, must say. Mako's already my favorite and not jsut cuz of her voice. She can be genre savvy too, as with that moment about her skirt, haha.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

Kill la Kill's outrageous in every sense of the word, a real good time if you get where they're coming from. Mako's a real treasure.
    It's good to hear that the dub is good! I'll have to check it out at some point.

It took me a minute to get use to Mako's dub voice but I really quite like it, it's very unique and fun