Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 241 of 244 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2431

Swords of Fury on The Pinball Arcade!

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Exiled Kingdoms on mobile. I'm not some guy who can sit down and play games like Sonic Dash or Fruit ninja. I need proper games with a narrative, single player and an end. Non of that open-ended, get-as-far-as-you-can stuff.

I was playing Eternium, another mobile game. After finishing it, I got a craving for RPG games and I looked until I found Exiled Kingdoms. The game looks and plays very similar to the original Diablo and was amazed by how large and fun the game is. I've never been an RPG guy and while games like Skyrim and World of Warcraft have never been able to keep my interest for long, I've found myself absolutely absorbed in the world of Exiled Kingdoms and have sinked tens of hours into it already and still haven't finished all the quests and even the main quest. If feel like the game's got enough complexity but not too complex to turn off a casual RPG fan like me.
    I ended up not just buying the full version of it but also donating another $2.5 as I really really enjoyed my experience. Might even give other RPGs a shot after this.

I've been playing the Jak and Daxter games on PS4.

Lights Camera Action! Ace_Croft's Avatar

Installing Mirror's Edge on Steam so I'll be playing that eventually on my laptop.
    Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft

Started playing 'A Robot Named Fight' on the Switch recently. Surprisingly a pretty rock solid Metroidvania
    Message to the RadioSEGA community: Just want to say despite the inactivity on my part, I still love RadioSEGA and everything about it. I may have had a couple instances way back where myself and someone else didn't get along, which I apologize for (hell we were young kids, or at least I was), but that aside, you guys rock and I associate nothing but great memories with RS. I'm easy to find online if you Google my name. If ya ever wanna chat, just drop me a line. Keep kicking ass, friends. \m/

Larry_Conway

I'm a simple man,after a honest days work at school I play some classic rippin riders and just let the game take me away

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

I've been feeling nostalgic and have been playing Stronghold 2 for the past month. The game is an amazing RTS/castle sim and just has a great economy to it. It's not the most balanced game but darn is it fun.

Resident Nerd & Asshole

Stronghold 2? Huh.

I've Always Been A Stronghold Legends Guy Myself. Or If I'm Going Old School, I Got Stronghold Crusader.

Right Now, I'm Re-Playing Through A Hat In Time. Mods This Time. It's Really Fun ATM. Just Finished World 1.
    I'm Outta Here!

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY xboy_in_da_house's Avatar

I've been playing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle on the PS3 and I got all the trophies too. I'm big fan of the manga & anime series.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

I've been playing Crazy Taxi on my phone a lot. I've also been playing Daxter