What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Is the story only about Skorpien and Sub-Zero's rivalry?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Portal 2.

Currently up to chapter 7.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Is the story only about Skorpien and Sub-Zero's rivalry?

It's really a retelling story of MK1, MK2 & MK3. And also I heard about Mortal Kombat being banned in Australia, thats not cool at all
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Beat Portal 2, can't play co-op yet due to PSN. Started Mortal Kombat's story mode. Pretty good though it's a shame it doesn't have any of the gore effects. Can't beat Cyrax and Sektor as Scorpion though. :I

Also Johnny Cage is awesome.

"And I'm taking you down, I'm taking you down, I'm taking you out, I'm taking you out and I'm taking you out... for dinner."
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Kaito-kun wrote:Portal 2.

Currently up to chapter 7.
I got so bored of Portal, but as everyone is going crazy for Portal 2 it makes me want to try it.

Im still playing Pilot Wings on my 3DS, and Pier Solar on my Megadrive
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Reknoc wrote:Beat Portal 2, can't play co-op yet due to PSN. Started Mortal Kombat's story mode. Pretty good though it's a shame it doesn't have any of the gore effects. Can't beat Cyrax and Sektor as Scorpion though. :I

Also Johnny Cage is awesome.

"And I'm taking you down, I'm taking you down, I'm taking you out, I'm taking you out and I'm taking you out... for dinner."

oh yeah those 2 vs. 1 battles are tough as nails Image but keep on trying and you will beat those two guys
Click to reveal
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

elheridelchacon98 wrote:It's really a retelling story of MK1, MK2 & MK3. And also I heard about Mortal Kombat being banned in Australia, thats not cool at all
Yeah pretty bull. Still not as bull as what SEGA did with the SoR remake.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Yeah pretty bull. Still not as bull as what SEGA did with the SoR remake.
Well I'd say making a game completely illegal to own is worse than a half arsed attempt to stop a game from being distributed.

Really getting into Mortal Kombat's story, which is really good for a fighting game. Game itself is pretty fun but argh the constant double teams and Goro forced me to lower the difficulty.

Really hate Reptile's design. Wish I could have gotten a code for Klassic Kostume.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Finally completed Devil May Cry 4 today. I actually found it very enjoyable. Yes the back-tracking is a bore but the switch to Dante (and his completely different playstyle) means I didn't mind. There were some awesome set pieces and all the characters were pretty cool, will probably run through it again sometime in the future on the hardest difficulty.

Anyways, that's 1 game scored off my list of 200+
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Still playing Portal 2, almost done with Chapter 8.