What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Trying out Team Fortress 2
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Picked up Elite: Dangerous for a little under £10 yesterday evening, and I'm now expecting it'll take a lot of my time if I don't curb myself lol. :3 Got at least 4 hours down already just from last night alone. XD
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I've been trying to get through Assassin's Creed: Unity, ready for when I get Syndicate at Christmas, but I keep getting distracted by all the little side missions, of which there's loads.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Gavvie wrote:I've been trying to get through Assassin's Creed: Unity, ready for when I get Syndicate at Christmas, but I keep getting distracted by all the little side missions, of which there's loads.
How's Unity? Isn't it like... really buggy? Or did they fix those?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I've been playing Undertale.

...Let me copypasta what I said about it from another place:

This has been the best game I've gotten to know about and play all year. I am not joking. Toby crafted a wonderful thing here; the world, characters, story, music- it was all one adventurous journey from beginning to end. I'm really happy I got the chance to really experience this game. It takes great care in giving the characters...feeling. If you know what I mean by that then you know. It just...special about this game. True Pacifist nearly got me to shed tears, yeah I felt choked up. I rarely have that happen to me in video games.

If you have Steam and you been hearing the praise; it's not just smoke and mirrors. It's hard to explain, but this game is more than what you playing during it; it's more of the experience outside of it. The human psyche or something like that. I'm not good with words, sue me.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

TheChaosBlue wrote:I've been playing Undertale.

...Let me copypasta what I said about it from another place:

This has been the best game I've gotten to know about and play all year. I am not joking. Toby crafted a wonderful thing here; the world, characters, story, music- it was all one adventurous journey from beginning to end. I'm really happy I got the chance to really experience this game. It takes great care in giving the characters...feeling. If you know what I mean by that then you know. It just...special about this game. True Pacifist nearly got me to shed tears, yeah I felt choked up. I rarely have that happen to me in video games.

If you have Steam and you been hearing the praise; it's not just smoke and mirrors. It's hard to explain, but this game is more than what you playing during it; it's more of the experience outside of it. The human psyche or something like that. I'm not good with words, sue me.
Ah yeah I remember Jim Sterling talking about this one. I'll keep an eye on it.

When you say experience, are we talking about the "gonna-be-crying-a-river" sort of experience?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

No, not necessarily. But it may make you really think about what this game and its mechanics attempts to do, not just within the game itself but its connection to the player. It's really good at that, as many who played can attest to. I'm not good at explaining well.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Been playing Fallout 4 (a lot) and Transformers Devastation. Got a couple more games that I bought recently and I need to have a go at, but honestly Fallout 4 doesn't leave me with much time for anything else.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I got an iphone a week or so ago (already left the charger and headphones in a hotel room) and downloaded phoenix wright, I will give it a go soon when i'm next on a train or something.
Tic Tac, sir?