Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 236 of 244 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2434

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun View Post
    Well, he's no Tataru or Hildebrand, but Aymeric is a pretty chill guy.

And I'm glad someone else is at the same point I am! It sometimes feels like everyone else in the game blitzes through the new content immediately and has no time for proles like me. You haven't filled me with much confidence for the dungeon though; I'm a sub-par paladin and ramshackle machinist.

I prefer crafting and gathering, but even when it comes to those I'm not anything to write home about.
    Yea but Aymeric is the only one I want to read to me as I fall into a deep sleep... uhhh...

it'd probably be easier for me if I tried to a tank or healer class but that always seems much tougher than being a DPS so I just have to endure the loooooong queues lol. I really need to get down with a gathering/crafter class, I'm skint so I cant even afford my own apartment. All I've done is get Fishing to 50 which is a pain to make money with because mooching is a shit mechanic. Gotta try and get BOT/ALC up so I can make my own Orchestrion scrolls.

Other than that though, I did check out the deep dungeon or whatever it's called. That's a really cool activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Reknoc View Post
    Yea but Aymeric is the only one I want to read to me as I fall into a deep sleep... uhhh...
    Huh, never thought of that before. That's...A compelling idea..

I really need to get down with a gathering/crafter class, I'm skint so I cant even afford my own apartment. All I've done is get Fishing to 50 which is a pain to make money with because mooching is a shit mechanic. Gotta try and get BOT/ALC up so I can make my own Orchestrion scrolls.

Apartment? That's new to me. I just have a room in my FC's house.

Fishing is my least favourite of the gathering classes; the only gathering class I haven't levelled to 50 yet.

Huh, never thought of that before. That's...A compelling idea..
    Despite being a giraffe his voice makes my heart go doki doki

Apartment? That's new to me. I just have a room in my FC's house.

Fishing is my least favourite of the gathering classes; the only gathering class I haven't levelled to 50 yet.
    I lost my FC room when I was booted for inactivity lol. Shame as I put a lot of effort into furnishing it...

Apartments are part of the new update that dropped this week. 500k for one.

I like fishing because it's hella chill, just not good for getting things that someone would actually need haha.

I lost my FC room when I was booted for inactivity lol. Shame as I put a lot of effort into furnishing it...

Apartments are part of the new update that dropped this week. 500k for one.
    Guess I'm getting an apartment the next time I log in.

Also, at least it wasn't a portrait of the Sultana...

Guess I'm getting an apartment the next time I log in.

Also, at least it wasn't a portrait of the Sultana...
    of course not. kan-e-senna is a goddess.

they also put in aquariums so thats something to look forward to if i can ever afford an apartment, guess i'll see what my retainers have on them...

Midwinter- Dreamcast Warm Midwinter's Avatar

Playing Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX on 3DS. I found a launch edition at Walmart in downtown Atlanta while I was there on business. I thought it would be a good game to pass some time on my business trip.

I had brought Conception II with me to play, but the game made me feel a little dirty. I had no idea what the game was about I had just picked it up since it was published by Atlus.

Recently I have been playing Vampire Night for PS2. I found a copy of it in my local cash converters for only 1.50. It's an on-rails light gun arcade game with a gothic/horror theme. It plays very similar to House of the Dead but you kill vampires instead of zombies.

The game is very difficult as enemies and bosses are very fast and take a lot of hits to kill. I am trying to learn and memorise all of the levels and try to clear it on one credit if possible. I play using a G-Con45 light gun hooked up to my CRT TV that I do most of my gaming on.

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Started playing Serious Sam 3: BFE and Sid Meier's Pirates.

I'm enjoying SS3. It's scratching the serious sam itch I had after finishing the previous Serious Sam games. The music is kind of nice too.

Sid Meier's pirates... I'm trying to figure it out. It's kind of confusing and there's no real tutorial but it seems kind of fun.

Shenmue. I have just got to the part where I need to get in warehouse number 8. I remember when this first came out the game seemed massive. Today it seems so small, guess we have GTA and other sandbox games that spoil us these days

Minecraft, as usual. Really, Minecraft and Don't Starve are all I've played lately. Not to say there's not stuff I want to play, but I need money to buy the ones I want to mess around with (like Subnautica; I adore sandboxxy games, what can I say).