Error Report Center: Radio Stream & Request Issues

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Do you mean this?? : http://widget02.mibbit.com/?server=irc. ... rTab=false This one works, however I don't use it! Maybe It's blocked by your ISP! Try another client like chatzilla on firefox (which I use)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

There's a little problem with the Top 5 Requests on the main page and the Top 40. And this may or may not happen for other members. On the Top 5, its 5th entry is missing. As for the Top 40, it depends on browser: On Firefox it goes to No. 31, on Chrome it goes up to No. 36 (last time my bro has told me), not sure about I.E. tho....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

mtwinny wrote:There's a little problem with the Top 5 Requests on the main page and the Top 40. And this may or may not happen for other members. On the Top 5, its 5th entry is missing. As for the Top 40, it depends on browser: On Firefox it goes to No. 31, on Chrome it goes up to No. 36 (last time my bro has told me), not sure about I.E. tho....
That never used to happen on the old site version, normally it would correct itself.

Also, in the playlist search bar the GO button looks to out of place. It's directly under the "Search" word instead of being next to the Game.Track select drop down menu. Which I assume is where it was meant to be?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Dr Shaneman wrote:That never used to happen on the old site version, normally it would correct itself.

Also, in the playlist search bar the GO button looks to out of place. It's directly under the "Search" word instead of being next to the Game.Track select drop down menu. Which I assume is where it was meant to be?
On FireFox it appears that way. On Chrome it's on the side of the Game/Track name option.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I think it's because some tracks got replaced/or deleted, thus not all slots are filled.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

mtwinny wrote:There's a little problem with the Top 5 Requests on the main page and the Top 40. And this may or may not happen for other members. On the Top 5, its 5th entry is missing. As for the Top 40, it depends on browser: On Firefox it goes to No. 31, on Chrome it goes up to No. 36 (last time my bro has told me), not sure about I.E. tho....
I think I've found the problem and it may need a re-code of how requests are handled. As our Playlist Managers have modified and removed tracks from the playlist, so the code that compares the requests to the tracks has broken. This may result in tracks that have been marked as favourites being the wrong tracks and so requesting them may make the wrong request.

I shall look into a fix for this soon.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Double Post!!

I have altered the code that deals with the requests and the favourites. If you notice something not working then do shout!
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Is it possible to get rid of the 609 Error?? Or at least change it to something else?
I have just oticed that when you request something, after
"Thank you for your request!
It will play shortly! "

it says
"abcd"

One last thing, WHAT DID YOU DO?? (sorry, I freaked out, lol) It doesn't show who made the requests!
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

The 609 error is when a request is either a in the queue or that song has been recently played.
It needs messages coded into it.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

I know it, that's why I suggested foreversonic to change it into something else (I meant rename)