Error Report Center: Radio Stream & Request Issues

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

I found that if a track has the same name as one recently played in the last 60 minutes, it cannot be played.

e.g. a minute ago Wild Woody - Bonus Round was playing, I went to add it as a favourite so searched then also fancied listening to Flicky - Bonus Round and I got the error.

I guess the logic looks only at the track name, could this be tied in to the game name as well?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

That's weird. I just requested it and got no error.

Wild Woody - Bonus Round played at 11:08 (my time) and I just requested Flicky - Bonus Round at 11:52.
You can only request the same track 4 hours after it was last played. Are you sure you didn't request the Wild Woody one by mistake?

Another possible explanation is that another track from Flicky got played in the 15 minutes before you requested. Maybe that was the error you got?
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5

Post by RetroBob »

Yeah just heard it - ha, maybe I did! I will have to check with another commonly named track and come back to you.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

RetroBob wrote:Yeah just heard it - ha, maybe I did! I will have to check with another commonly named track and come back to you.
Hopefully it doesn't happen. :biggrin: Because every track has a distinct ID, which should prevent stuff like that from happening.
AdeptofVale
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AdeptofVale »

I actually believe I ran into this same problem the other day when I requested multiple Green Hill versions at once; it said the Sonic Battle version was already queued after I had requested the Sonic 1: Mobile Remastered Edition. Those are the only two that had the exact same title of "Green Hill Zone" of what I was requesting.
kamifox1
Level 2
Level 2

Post by kamifox1 »

I'm not getting any audio at all from you guys this evening, it was working fine around 1:00 PM (UK time) and yesterday.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5

Post by RetroBob »

I love the preview button - but why does it only appear when go to a game in the playlist and not when you search for tracks?
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

RetroBob wrote:I love the preview button - but why does it only appear when go to a game in the playlist and not when you search for tracks?
The preview button has now been added to the playlist search.
Thanks for reporting. ^_^
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5

Post by RetroBob »

Whooa21 wrote:The preview button has now been added to the playlist search.
Thanks for reporting. ^_^
Well that was quick - thank you :-)
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5

Post by RetroBob »

Does anyone sometimes find with the web player that it starts and stops after a second or two, you click play then it does it again?