Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Ah yes. Works now.

Thank you

There seems to be problem with the Top 10 Requests chart...
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

Hi. New here.

Since SegaSonic Radio has gone dark, I thought I'd try RadioSega to give me some tunes at work. Trouble is, whenever I try and liten, the site always reports 'Stream offline due to technical issues'.

I've been waiting several days, now. Is there a problem, or is it to do with my set-up at work?

Do you have a media player like Winamp?

And welcome :D
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

Chief Assistant to the Assistant Chief! SimonShirley's Avatar
    Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblaze View Post
    Hi. New here.

Since SegaSonic Radio has gone dark, I thought I'd try RadioSega to give me some tunes at work. Trouble is, whenever I try and liten, the site always reports 'Stream offline due to technical issues'.

I've been waiting several days, now. Is there a problem, or is it to do with my set-up at work?
    I believe there's a problem with the code that grabs the statistics for the radio and puts up a default "offline" message.

What I would suggest is to try it anyway in your preferred media player (although Windows Media Player will only work with the plugin installed), and let us know if it still isn't working.
    Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.

Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblaze View Post
    As foreversonic said below, the stream is working - it was just the notice on the website that was incorrect. However, that's now been fixed so you should see the proper server status on the website now - http://www.radiosega.net/listen.php

Chief Assistant to the Assistant Chief! SimonShirley's Avatar
    Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom

As you may have noticed, the main page is showing an offline message, similar to the one that we had in place for the server move.

I updated the content server so that it "should" allow us to relay the music and shows from the AAC stream to the MP3 stream and after a reboot, the server adapted a BSoD-Reboot routine. Attempting to restore this in safe mode appears to get further in the boot process but still gets caught in a BSoD-Reboot loop.

Unfortunately, this has happened on a week-night so it'll have to stay this way until I have finished work. If it isn't fixed this evening, it may have to stay this way until I can blitz it at the weekend.

When the server went down, there were a certain amount of website features that also relied upon this and so when the content server went down, most of the site became unusable, so instead of seeing error messages, I put an offline message in place.

Please bear with us while we get this sorted.
    Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.

Pudding!!

Sega Rally - Desert Land throws that 603 unknown error out when trying to request it.

There is a problem with the link to the IRC chatroom. I keepclicking on it and the page can't be displayed. I don't know it happens to anyone else, or its just me.

Luckly I saved the actual link in my favourites so all i need to do is head to my favourites and click on there.

Do you mean this?? : http://widget02.mibbit.com/?server=i...erverTab=false This one works, however I don't use it! Maybe It's blocked by your ISP! Try another client like chatzilla on firefox (which I use)