Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Pretty cool collection, but uhm. Do you own anything that isn't Sonic?
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Eh... Well, when I was in Iran, Sonic wasn't that known so I have heaps of other Random games. Of course they are copies. When I came here, I found all these awesome sonic games and only buy Sonic. I do have a Rayman 3 game for the PS2 but that was because I just had good memories playing that game and it was also a good prize. Other games such as Wii Sports or Carnival games or Alice in Wonderland came with the console themselves so I didn't buy them separately.

o_O You should really branch out..seriously you're missing out on alot.

But what do I know. I'm just the mail man.
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

And I'm just a Sonic fan.

But don't think I am that left behind. I have played quite a few other games. When I go to my friends house, I play their games or as I said, When I was in Iran, I did play quite a lot of other games like One Piece: Grand Adventure or Marvel Ultimate alliance and I have and my uncle does play many of the latest games. I remember playing and finishing CoD 4, 5 and 6 on his computer.
    So I'm not that left behind. But I am better when it comes to Sonic.

Yes you are. Just because you may have played 5 other games not in the Sonic franchise doesn't mean anything. Get yourself a couple emulators or something, or start looking at reviews of recent games if you're not into that idea. I'd recommend you a few but I have no idea what you'd like.

EDIT: So! I've got actual GOOD pics of my collection now. Here we are.

My systems..obviously. Yep, strictly Sega..sue me. My PC is what I use for anything non-Sega. Also that Game Gear obviously was preowned before me and doesn't work. Needs new capacitors. And sadly the Sega Master System and 32X are both absent I'll eventually buy them though.

Controllers and such. I have another Saturn controller too but it's identical to the one in the picture.

Games games games. All 3 CD wallets are completely full. And all of the CD spindels are games as well, though there are a few software discs in there like Photoshop too. As you can see, I only actually collect legitimate cartridge based games. Can't be arsed to go out and look for legit disc based games for various reasons, sooo..mod chip ahoy! And of course DC and SCD both don't need one...oh and Shaq Fu was free. rofl.

And just for kicks this is what my desktop looks like at the moment.

So yeah my collection isn't that impressive compared to alot of people's but..I still love it.
    Last edited by Wrath Oskvro; 20-12-2010 at 22:13.

^ Bastard stole mah Hori! _

I do like that clear DC controller though...

I actually use my white one more than the clear one The dpad on the clear one is extremely stiff for some reason. When I play racing games though I use the clear one because the analog stick moves smoother.

NOT CONFUSING AT ALL Killer French Bread's Avatar

Is that.. some kind of Mortal Kombat cologne?
    Tic Tac, sir?

Nooo It's just a photo cube. Ahah

NICE! That is pretty cool. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... I still need to increase my collection a large amount.