What Facebook game's do you play?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

What Facebook game's do you play?

Post by RWDebara »

What Facebook game's do you play and why?

I get really bored with Facebook games. I could never get into them, but i do play one which is called Social City. I don't know why but i find this game addicting. I just go on it for 5 minutes and i finish what i have to do. Its not "Time Consuming" like Farmville or the others everyone brags about.

I guess i like it because Simcity was one of the first games that got me into gaming and this game resembles it somewhat.

All you do is earn money from your factory's and the all the money you earned you slowly grow your town into a city by buying buildings.

Theirs two types of buildings: Residential and Leisure.
Residential is of course are houses or apartments where you can move people in but the more people you move in the more entertainment they want

Thats where the Leisure buildings come in. You use these to make the population happy. If their all unhappy because there isnt enough leisure buildings no one will move in.

Another reason why i love this game is the developers are very active and always add new things every week and do contests.

Here are some photos of my City.
Attachments
SocialCity2.jpg
SocialCity.jpg
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I did use to play most of the Zynga ones...Excluding Farmville (Not matter how much you play it, it will never be harvest moon) But i only find myself playing Blackjack on it now...I dont think it's been updated in a while either. Looks a bit crap even for a facebook game
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Bejewled Blitz. I have a one sided rivalry with Gavvie when it comes to the weekly leaderboard.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Oh I play that to. On my iPod. Can never seem to beat Gavvie. I think i beat Kaito once but the next day he Pwned me. I also take part in the Pac-man championship editon weekly facebook tournament...Even though you dont get anything for winning it...Damn you namco
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I don't play any of them and systematically block all such apps from appearing on my wall. I have tried one or two, and other people have tried to get me interested in some of them, but I just don't find them engaging enough, and lots of games on there require you to spam your friends, which I don't want to do.

My hubby used to play this pirate game which looked fun, then he got bored and started on pool.. And I can't remember the last time he played that.

My in-laws, who are still fairly new to computers and Facebook are completely addicted to Bejewled though, and both my mother and father-in-law compete with each other on it, which I think is just amazing :P
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, Bejeweled Blitz for me. I'm rather good, as my current high score should attest.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Bejewelled is the only one i play as well, did play Farmville but i got bored of it

might have to add you 2 & give ye a run for your money
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

I used to play Bejeweled Blitz and Tetris a lot, but then I got bored and started to spend less time on Facebook, and online in general.
Oldskool
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Oldskool »

My favorite has definitely got to be Mafia Wars. It's not graphical by any means, and it has no sound, but it's pretty addicting. The thing that I like most about it is that SO many people play it, that it's easy to have people you already know playing the game too. This helps with the gifting and helping out on missions and so forth. Many of the other Facebook games have relatively few people playing them, so your chances of having someone in your network playing it is slim.

The other games that I am currently enjoying are:

Madden NFL Superstars - manage a football team. Collect football cards, which are your players.

My Hotel - Manage, build, and upgrade a hotel.

My Town - Manage, build, and upgrade a small town. (Sim City Clone but no where near as complex)

Ninja Wars - Hire and upgrade a gang of Ninjas and fight other Ninja gangs.

Car Town - Build, upgrade, and manage an automotive shop. Buy, sell, upgrade, and race cars and trucks.
:guitar: SEGA!!! :rockin:
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

the only game i play on facebook is Robot Unicorn Attack. good fun if you got 5 minutes to kill.