Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 699

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    o_o Wrath Oskvro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,683

    Default What did you just beat?

    Similar to "What are you playing now" but post here to tell about the game that you just recently beat.

    I'll start it off by saying I beat Devil May Cry 4 like two days ago. Aaand now I wait for a 5th DMC game.
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Downpatrick, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    385

    Default

    transformers war for cybertron. its an ok ending but leading into the first generation. missed playing as a few transformers though on both sides and the ammo check sucks

  3. #3
    Member RWDebara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockerbey View Post
    transformers war for cybertron. its an ok ending but leading into the first generation.
    Best part of the ending is the Credits song.


    I just beated a skirmish in Civilization V, i was playing as the Egyptians. (Scientific Victory)
    No wonder this game doesn't have a campaign the skirmishes take forever to beat. Next civ im going to play as is the Iroquois.

  4. #4
    I'm not dead yet. Yui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nuremberg, Germany
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Recently beat Tales of Destiny 2 on the PSP and I'm currently on my second playthrough.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Downpatrick, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RWDebara View Post
    Best part of the ending is the Credits song.


    [/IMG]
    hell yeah but gotta admit its a hard game to sit down and play again when doin achievement hunter though. then again never stopped when it came to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 which i finished for the 10th time

  6. #6
    Way Past Cool sonicfanRICH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Not me, but my little brother recently beat the whole game of Sonic '06 and I mean he did everything possible in it. All medals, S ranks, all that crap. He even aced some team amigo downloadable content I got. He actually thought there was some reward for doing all that. Sonic '06 is not rewarding in any way, except for maybe the music.

  7. #7
    Member Tru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicfanRICH View Post
    Not me, but my little brother recently beat the whole game of Sonic '06 and I mean he did everything possible in it. All medals, S ranks, all that crap. He even aced some team amigo downloadable content I got. He actually thought there was some reward for doing all that. Sonic '06 is not rewarding in any way, except for maybe the music.
    Whoa, that's crazy hardcore! My eyes would bleed just trying to attempt any of that.

    I've almost completed the story mode on PSP2, does that count?

  8. #8
    Way Past Cool sonicfanRICH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RWDebara View Post
    Oh you mean the flashlight. Im sorry xD

    But yea F.E.A.R was a good game,the second one is good but the story isn't as great as the first which was a disappointment to me. Kinda worried about F.E.A.R 3 since its concentrating on Co-op.

    With the Torch and running away that only game that resembled that was Amnesia which was neat game. I think Yahtzee just reviewed it and actually praised it.

    You run away from these monsters but the reason is because you slowly go insane if you see them. You can hide from them in furniture or lock yourself in a room until they leave. The lantern helps you a bit, the light helps your character calm down. You guys should check it out, its really good.
    Woah, I just checked out the Amnesia game because I've never heard of it and it seems totally freaky. I don't know if I'd be able to play that!

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCloudchaser View Post
    Whoa, that's crazy hardcore! My eyes would bleed just trying to attempt any of that.

    I've almost completed the story mode on PSP2, does that count?
    Haha, yeah. I don't know how my lil' bro forces himself to play it. And no, I don't think it counts that you haven't finished PSP2 yet

  9. #9
    Member RWDebara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicfanRICH View Post
    Woah, I just checked out the Amnesia game because I've never heard of it and it seems totally freaky. I don't know if I'd be able to play that!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M627-obxNzg
    Video Preview :D

    Yup i only played it once, i want to play it again but it can't run on my laptop It is freaky

  10. #10
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Down Under
    Posts
    4,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RWDebara View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M627-obxNzg
    Video Preview :D

    Yup i only played it once, i want to play it again but it can't run on my laptop It is freaky
    OH MY GOD! That was so scary....
    I AM TOO WEEK HEARTED TO PLAY THIS ONE! I can't play left 4 dead or Resident evil. This is something like!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login