Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Soooo I am tempted to play Sonic 06 One day, but right now I can't since I don't have a PS3 or a 360.
    Buuut yeah. I just want to try it just for the lol, since it looks fun (the buggy way)

Pudding!!

That's the next time I have to start once I've gotten the last few achievements on Transformed.

Just finished Tomb Raider. It's an okay game, a mix of Uncharted and Arkham Asylum. But if this game managed to bomb and Square-Enix decided to kill off the franchise I don't think I'd even notice.

Also known as AuriJames Mithras's Avatar

I recently completed Metal Gear Rising, the game feels like a mix of Bayonetta and Devil May Cry, but of course set in the Metal Gear Universe. The music compliments the fast paced game very well, that's certain! All I know is, I want the DLC next, but since I'm only renting the game out, I'd need to purchase it first!

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar

Just finished Two Worlds. God awful RPG, which I was actually excited about once upon a time because the previews made it look half decent.

That said, I do hear that the sequel is a lot better, so...if I ever see it on the cheap, I might have to look into it.

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! Pitchshift3r's Avatar

I picked up Two Worlds II cheap on Steam over Christmas. I've yet to play it, but I'm expecting broken, yet deep.

I recently beat Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. I loved every minute of it. Campy 60's/70's style horror, mixed with a pretty fun story makes it a brilliant bit of DLC.
    PSN ID - Prime3k
    ------------------------------
    Twitter - @Prime3k

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar

Finished American McGee's Alice a little earlier, so now I can move onto Alice: Madness Returns.

Was an alright game - glad I've finally played and finished it, as it held a lot of interest back when it originally came out on PC. The 360 version is horrid though, any HD update is pretty minimal, and EA made no effort whatsoever to translate the controls accurately to a control pad, leaving you with a third person action adventure game that's best played with the controls of a FPS. Terrible.

Also - not sure if this was in the PC original, but a lot of the voice acting seems sped up, particularly the Cheshire Cat. It's almost as if he's in too much of a hurry to get through what he has to say...

Finished Ocarina of Time 3D this weekend. I think I'll get back to it and get through the Master Quest eventually but after a bit.
    Maybe after finishing Skyward Sword.

Pudding!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavvie View Post
    Alice: Madness Returns.
    Tell me everything when you get into this because I think I want it.

Also known as AuriJames Mithras's Avatar

Scott Pilgrim The Game in online co-op. Had some network issues and being online, we could go straight to the final boss since the entire map is open, but we started from stage 1, also we'd only have our glutenous maximuses kicked if we tried with level 1 characters.