Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun View Post
    Nah, something happened and I never actually made it into the ring. Not sure what drew me away, something to do with an half abandoned shopping centre.
    Ah; you were kidnapped and taken to a half abandoned shopping center to battle to the death for your right to check out those low prices.

Ultimate Retro Gamer supershadow01's Avatar

Hmm...I've fairly recently had a dream in which the Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who was battling zombies in a cave. From what I've seen, no Doctor Who episode had the Fourth Doctor battling zombies at all. Also, I briefly had Klonoa running down a path in a dream I had. (Now I wonder...if Klonoa, who is a dream traveler, shows up in one of your dreams, does that mean he's real?)
    "If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

There Can Be Only 1 Sonic Alpha Dog 1996's Avatar

I had a dream last night full of explosions
    There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
    Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

I just had a dream that a logo for a new Sonic game was teased, and i think it was called "Sonic nitro cart". That's about all the dream was since I woke up right after I saw the logo. (I was probably excited for it and woke up so I could tell my brother about it. )

Resident Nerd & Asshole

^ Got Crash Bandicoot On The Mind?

Anyhoo, I Had A Dream That Mario Kart DS Got A Remaster On The 3DS. It Was Weird.
    It Was Oddly Announced By Iwata And The Game Was Called "Mario Kart 3D DS".
    I'm Outta Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblur2006 View Post
    ^ Got Crash Bandicoot On The Mind?

Anyhoo, I Had A Dream That Mario Kart DS Got A Remaster On The 3DS. It Was Weird.
    It Was Oddly Announced By Iwata And The Game Was Called "Mario Kart 3D DS".
    Yeah, I must've been thinking about Crash and Sonic when I was sleeping, and somehow mixed the two of them together.

Your dream sounds surprisingly similar to mine actually. Why did we both dream about racing games being announced?

IT'S NO USE!!! SilverDaHedgehog's Avatar

I had many weird and terrifying dreams. I'll tell you the first one.

So,I was just in my bed and suches. And then..my mom came up to me and said "hi.." in a rlly creepy way. And I was like "um,hi..?" And then,well..I don't remember much. But I do remember having to choose what body parts to be stabbed in to die by my mom. (In my dream my mom was a creepy murderer for some reason) So,I said "how bout I just get stabbed but not feel it?" And then,she said "oh..it's too late for that.." Then,I thinked for a moment. Then I said "how bout the head? I would like to get stabbed in the head." I was thinking it wouldn't hurt but it probably would. Then I remember something about me being in a car and my mom crashing in everywhere and then I woke up. That was dream number #1

Dream 2:I was just in school doing regular boring school stuff as always. And then my friend looked up at the window and saw 2 HUUUUUGE RANDOM PLANETS UP IN THE SKY. And,I am afraid of huge things up the sky..so,he said "OH MYY GODD...OH MYYYY GODD....UMMMMMM...." So,I looked in the window and I screamed. I was amazed too,but terrified. I went home and told my parents. They were surprised too. And then,it ended.

Well,I had some weird dreams. That's for sure.

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

I faced the bathroom mirror and looked down to notice that I was overweight. I then looked up and noticed that my hair was falling and soon, I had a bald patch. I woke up in shock and looked down in relief to see that my belly was still quite average and my hair was all in tact.
    Google says it's a sign that I'm afraid of getting old. I guess it's right?

IT'S NO USE!!! SilverDaHedgehog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quills on Wheels View Post
    I faced the bathroom mirror and looked down to notice that I was overweight. I then looked up and noticed that my hair was falling and soon, I had a bald patch. I woke up in shock and looked down in relief to see that my belly was still quite average and my hair was all in tact.
    Google says it's a sign that I'm afraid of getting old. I guess it's right?

Lmao. Some dream.

o_o Had a dream last night that I was still in Alabama and someone I used to know kept breaking into my shed every night and stealing stuff. Then I grab a pistol to go shoot him and every time I tried, I was out of bullets. Then I started stuffing the magazine with random objects like marbles and feathers (...yes. feathers) thinking it will take him out. Then I woke up.
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake