Snooooww!

What it says on the tin...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

There's snow here, unfortunatly Final Fantasy XIII has given me an irrational hatred of everything Snow.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Proper snow in Leicester. I was shocked to see it as I was wondering around the village slightly drunk at 2am last night, and there wasn't the slightest sniff of precipitation. I wake up at 9 and there's 2 inches of the stuff. Must have bombed it down.
Tic Tac, sir?
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Reknoc wrote:There's snow here, unfortunatly Final Fantasy XIII has given me an irrational hatred of everything Snow.
LOL XD

The snow has stopped, but there is probably a foot out there at least. Apparently the Police are urging us folk in the North East to stay indoors. How dramatic :wub:

Might have to order a pizza delivery for a laugh.

Pictures to follow later when I can be arsed!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I was wrong. Bus loads of people at work... *Grumble grumble* I suppose it was only that crappy thin layer, but I still had by hopes up.
Reknoc wrote:There's snow here, unfortunately Final Fantasy XIII has given me an irrational hatred of everything Snow.
That made me laugh.
CapnCloudchaser wrote: The snow has stopped, but there is probably a foot out there at least. Apparently the Police are urging us folk in the North East to stay indoors. How dramatic :wub:

Might have to order a pizza delivery for a laugh.
Please do! The young pizza delivery boy's epic quest across the frozen North Eastern wastelands, in order to provide sustenance for the young maiden.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Kaito-kun wrote: Please do! The young pizza delivery boy's epic quest across the frozen North Eastern wastelands, in order to provide sustenance for the young maiden.
The adventure of a life time.

I want to see snow already. I have never seen snow, most of my life has been spent around the Caribbean...
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Quite a lot of snow in the higher regions of Noway now. But I live by the coast so not to bad here, apart from it's COLD! To be honest I hate winter, so I'm really looking forward to spring and summer.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

It's been snowing since thursday here in Germany, but the ground isn't cold enough for the snow to stay unfortunately.
Last year, we had snow till mid-April, and this year it's supposedly going to be much worse.

I love snow, but I just can't stand the cold, as nonsensical as that sounds :<
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

We don't have enough snow here to called it "snowed in" but the view from my front door could appear Christmas-y.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I can't stand the snow...it's to cold :(
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I love the snow. And @foreversonic: All but one link is broken man. But, the one that isn't broken is..wow. That to me looks like something you'd see in a story book..but then again, I live in fucking Alabama right now. XD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.