Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why was it on a sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezman View Post
    Why was it on a sunday?
    Project 24 has always been on a Sunday, which is normally SSR's busiest day for programming.

One interesting little extra - the Sonic Wrecks crew, who aren't part of Project 24 this year for some reason, have tweeted that RadioSEGA could exclusively be hosting a Radio Redux show this Sunday night at 7pm GMT. Another option for if you're Project 24'd out!

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSD View Post
    Project 24 has always been on a Sunday, which is normally SSR's busiest day for programming.

One interesting little extra - the Sonic Wrecks crew, who aren't part of Project 24 this year for some reason, have tweeted that RadioSEGA could exclusively be hosting a Radio Redux show this Sunday night at 7pm GMT. Another option for if you're Project 24'd out!
    Wow, so many things happening this weekend! Yaaay! I don't know if I can tune in to everything! :D

EDIT: SEGA AGES is on now! Ah, just like Friday Night!
    Last edited by Twinny; 11-12-2011 at 04:26.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Wow... it's been a while, hasn't it?

I'm very pleased to announce that RadioSEGA is back on board of the Project 24 wagon for this year's edition!

Project 24 2013 (the fifth edition) is happening on Sunday, December 15th, starting at Midnight (GMT) and running for (at least) 24 hours. This year, apart from SS:R and RadioSEGA, Sonic Radio and Radio Nintendo are also taking part.

RadioSEGA will have 4 (!) DJs representing on the day: foreversonic, Rexy, Sonic Yoda and myself, so expect very special editions of Foreversonic's Random Hour, SEGA Mixer Drive, The Cyber Razor Cut and RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown.

There is no final schedule yet, just a tentative one you can check out here. When all is set in stone, we'll update this thread.

Of course, we'll also use this thread to tell you all about our own giveaways and special shows.

It's great for the SEGASonic (yes including Radio Nintendo hehe) to be part of this.

I wonder what cdrom is gonna bring on his show. I mean nothing can't top the moment Roger Craig Smith was there.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Ok, news time! My slot will be filled with RadioSEGA's Top 40 Countdown - Classic Sonic Edition.

What I'm going to do is play the Top 40 classic Sonic tunes from the Mega Drive/Genesis games (Sonic 1, 2, 3, & Knuckles, 3D and Spinball). Of course, the people will have the last word, so here's the link to a poll where you can vote for your 20 favourites: RSTop40 P24 Poll.

The top 40 will be played this Sunday on S:SR, during Project 24, starting at 8pm GMT.

There will also be a few prizes to be won. But more details on that are coming shortly.