Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Yes the F bombs were pretty bad and that they did not play any of the Sonic stuff but IMO i didn't really care I thought they rocked.

Chief Assistant to the Assistant Chief!
    Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom

I was out the back when Julien-K were performing. There performance was OK, but it isn't my sort of music.

Was great to meet everyone again this year and to meet up with a few new faces, Retrix and Mrs. Page amongst others .

I think this is the only year I've only taken around half a dozen photos, but then again, I was running around all day.

To those who probably thought they hadn't seen any RadioSEGA peeps at the event, if you received a SEGA bag and a Summer of Sonic t-shirt, then you saw some of us. I lost count at how many bags we made up!!

I had a brilliant time. Have to agree with Tru, Julien K were a disgrace, I was sitting with my little boy and his friend and the swearing was just wrong. A look around the room when they were playing showed not only disinterest but shock when the mouth started. Its a Sonic Con, not a rock concert. As professionals they should have at least tried, we would have all been behind them I think and respected them.

As for the rest, it was perfect. Great to see all of you guys, made some new friends which was awesome, bought a ton of merch which was expensive and rocked out to Jun which was awesome.

Meeting heroes, loving the hog and hanging with a brilliant bunch of people, what a way to spend a Saturday!

Page

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar

Oh yeah, I totally agree that they should've tried at the very least, I'm just sharing what I was told re: why they didn't.

SoS'11 was awesome. I was annoyed about waiting outside 3 hours to get inside a venue that was hardly full.

Juilen K were the worst band I ever saw on stage. I literally walked out the building after there first song. It's SoS not a Juilen k event. Meeting Yuki Naka, Kim and Graham from fast feet and all the stage entertaient was worth the wait.

I'm just sad I didn't meet any radiosega peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Page View Post
    As professionals
    Heh....

hahahaha.