Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by i need fruit View Post
    The Data-Discs records are vinyl prints of the original soundtracks, which we do have on the playlist. Go give them a search!
    What I mean is the ripped copy of the vinyl remasters. They are officially sega product as well and should be ok to use. I noticed quite a difference in remastered quality. I have a record player that rips mp3s if you want a copy of the songs sent in to put up.

- - - Updated - - -

That is correct, the remastered versions.

If you need data disc remastered mp3s let me know

You're missing the soundtrack for Monkey Ball, the arcade game. There's also the Sonic Heroes beta soundtracks that sound notably different. I have them if you need them.

Would it be okay to have the OST for sonic before the sequel or after the sequel

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar

Before the Sequel and After the Sequel aren't official SEGA games, so whilst hosts might play tracks from them during RadioSEGA LiVE Shows, they're not eligible for inclusion on the Playlist.

Regarding the Data Discs series - I had heard that the remasters that they've released have been taken from the original masters where possible, so in some instances they'll likely sound better than what we've got currently. I'll put it forward to the other staff and see where we go - if there's not a lot of difference than what we've got, then we probably won't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavvie View Post
    Before the Sequel and After the Sequel aren't official SEGA games, so whilst hosts might play tracks from them during RadioSEGA LiVE Shows, they're not eligible for inclusion on the Playlist.
    Gavvie I can understand the reason behind not wanting to put those on the playlist, but we've got unofficial stuff on the playlist already. Look at Streets of Rage Remake. That's not an official remake and it's on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie64326 View Post
    Gavvie I can understand the reason behind not wanting to put those on the playlist, but we've got unofficial stuff on the playlist already. Look at Streets of Rage Remake. That's not an official remake and it's on here.
    After the Sequel and Before the Sequel feature mostly new songs. SoR Remake features mostly remixes of the original songs. We've been treating SoR Remake as more of a remix album than a game to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    After the Sequel and Before the Sequel feature mostly new songs. SoR Remake features mostly remixes of the original songs. We've been treating SoR Remake as more of a remix album than a game to be honest.
    I see. Good to know why it's on here.

If you guys added the "2 Nights 2 Remember" album from Crush 40, it would be great
    An adventure is no fun if it is too easy!

Quote Originally Posted by PTKickass View Post
    If you guys added the "2 Nights 2 Remember" album from Crush 40, it would be great
    The only tracks that would be added are the "2N2R Live" ones since they're based from their original SEGA games.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010