Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gonic View Post
    Shadow The Hedgehog was stupidly long with missions that took about 5 - 30 minutes to complete. The story made no freaking sense due to there being ten endings and there was way to many bugs like falling through a floor for example. The only thing I enjoyed bout this game was the music and one or two levels which weren't destroyed by missions. The PS2 version suffered from framerate issues. Really bad ones. Why was there no mention of that?
    First of all, I have the PS2 version and I have not seen any bug as like falling through floors so if that happens for you, I have never seen that. Second the frame rate isn't that bad eider and I can easily play and not get hit by enemies or anything. I've watched the CG one and there is no freaking difference.

Think I might have to find the GC version of this on the cheap sometime during the weekend.

Shadow's Metacritic score is even a point lower than Sonic 06.

Well I don't really care about matacritic because I've never heard of them. If it was 1UP or IGN I would care more.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest sonic fan View Post
    First of all, I have the PS2 version and I have not seen any bug as like falling through floors so if that happens for you, I have never seen that. Second the frame rate isn't that bad eider and I can easily play and not get hit by enemies or anything. I've watched the CG one and there is no freaking difference.
    I don't listen to fanboys. I think the game is bad. End of story.

Well I don't really care about matacritic because I've never heard of them. If it was 1UP or IGN I would care more.
    Metacritic is a website that adds up the averages of all review scores from magazines and websites, so that would include 1UP and IGN.

Metacritic takes scores from every review and gives it an average so it probably took scores from 1UP and IGN (IGN, seriously?).

Edit: Curse you cloudchaser!!! Here's a user review on metacritic:

JayM.

i love this gam its cool i still play to find out whats happend to him but i think its a good all around shooter games if u want a shooter game this is the 1.…
    Last edited by Reknoc; 26-01-2011 at 11:33.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCloudchaser View Post
    Metacritic is a website that adds up the averages of all review scores from magazines and websites, so that would include 1UP and IGN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reknoc View Post
    Metacritic takes scores from every review and gives it an average so it probably took scores from 1UP and IGN (IGN, seriously?).

Edit: Curse you cloudchaser!!! Here's a user review on metacritic:

JayM.

i love this gam its cool i still play to find out whats happend to him but i think its a good all around shooter games if u want a shooter game this is the 1.
    ooooooooooooooh... Well I guess... But Shadow the Hedgehog was the kind of game that had some hating it and some loving it. well I seem to be the person loving it.
    And well maybe not IGN, but 1UP and Gamespot

Quote Originally Posted by Gonic View Post
    I don't listen to fanboys. I think the game is bad. End of story.
    Wait, so liking the game makes me a fanboy now? So I like Shadow the Hedgehog, you've got a problem?

The highest Shadow even got according to metacritic is 75 and even then it recommends not buying it. Not even sure how it got these scores considering the comments under them.

Play Magazine

I narrowly recommend it for series die-hard, unless it keeps you from buying "Rush", in which case you should opt for your DS all the way. [Dec 2005, p.58]

How does that even work?

I have no problem with you liking every sonic game, I said you always go off on one when anyone says anything bad about the sonic series. I rest my case. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.