Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 366 of 367 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3662
  1. #3651
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Down Under
    Posts
    4,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Oskvro View Post
    Ey guys. Yeah I've got RS on my Discord as well but I find it incredibly hard to keep up unless I give it my undivided attention. I'm usually doing multiple things at once every day so every time I try to jump in I end up jumping out without realizing. I had the same problem with the IRC chat when there was a show going on too though.
    Oh ho ho if it aint Wrath. Good to see you old chap.

    Yeah I'm just going to be lurking the forums here and there so y'all know where to find me.

  2. #3652
    o_o Wrath Oskvro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Hey bud, good to see you. I wish these forums weren't so dead these days. Between 2009-2013 it was super fun. lol Hopefully it'll pick up again eventually. Forums kind of come and go though
    Message to the RadioSEGA community: Just want to say despite the inactivity on my part, I still love RadioSEGA and everything about it. I may have had a couple instances way back where myself and someone else didn't get along, which I apologize for (hell we were young kids, or at least I was), but that aside, you guys rock and I associate nothing but great memories with RS. I'm easy to find online if you Google my name. If ya ever wanna chat, just drop me a line. Keep kicking ass, friends. \m/

  3. #3653
    Staying Topical! GreenViper8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    126

    Default

    The only way to revive the dead is CPR!

    In all seriousness though, I love these forums too and don't wish to see them die. I try to do my best to keep them active, but posting for the sake of posting isn't what I want to do, but rather try to get meaningful games or conversations going, rather than the general "How was your weekend? Played any good games recently " type of affair.

    But it is certainly nice to see old faces back here again and hopefully you continue to stay, or at least stay active in a place where it's easy to contact you.


  4. #3654
    Resident Nerd & Asshole
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sanctuary Falls
    Posts
    86

    Default

    I'm A Relatively Old Face. I've Been Around Since 2011. This Is Like My 3rd RS Account Though, Since I Forgot The Others And Am Too Lazy To Reset The Others.
    Last edited by Blueblur2006; 07-03-2018 at 22:27.
    I'm Outta Here!

  5. #3655
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Down Under
    Posts
    4,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueblur2006 View Post
    I'm A Relatively Old Face. I've Been Around Since 2011. This Is Like My 3rd RS Account Though, Since I Forgot The Others And Am Too Lazy To Reset The Others.
    What were the names of your other two accounts?

    So it's that time of the year again to fool your mates. Razer certainly fooled me with their Venom v2. Makes me wonder if RS is planning to do anything. I remember a few of their previous April fools and one particular one where I was the main target of the prank so let's see if you guys will be doing anything this year.

  6. #3656
    Living in /dev/ttyS0 Whooa21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hydrocity Zone Act2
    Posts
    1,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quills on Wheels View Post
    Makes me wonder if RS is planning to do anything.
    lol.
    Last edited by Whooa21; 01-04-2018 at 17:14.

  7. #3657
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Down Under
    Posts
    4,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooa21 View Post
    lol.
    I'm disappointed.

  8. #3658
    Member Spawn of Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenViper8 View Post
    The only way to revive the dead is CPR!

    In all seriousness though, I love these forums too and don't wish to see them die. I try to do my best to keep them active, but posting for the sake of posting isn't what I want to do, but rather try to get meaningful games or conversations going, rather than the general "How was your weekend? Played any good games recently " type of affair.

    But it is certainly nice to see old faces back here again and hopefully you continue to stay, or at least stay active in a place where it's easy to contact you.
    Yep, this old face loves this place too. Hoping to become a bit more active on a regular basis. It is sad to generally see forums go the way of the dodo in favor of social media platforms. Let's breath some life back into this old beast
    Proud Shump Chump

  9. #3659
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Down Under
    Posts
    4,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Jack View Post
    Yep, this old face loves this place too. Hoping to become a bit more active on a regular basis. It is sad to generally see forums go the way of the dodo in favor of social media platforms. Let's breath some life back into this old beast
    Welcome back!

    Yeah forums were the Social media of the past and to this day, for me, they still capture something that social media can't. Maybe it's the fact that they were slower and allowed for bigger discussions but I'm not really sure.

  10. #3660
    Ace Detective Kaito-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Just off the A74(M)
    Posts
    7,968

    Default

    I'm honestly surprised the admins haven't closed down the forum. Can't be worth the server costs to maintain a load of dead threads no one posts in any more.

    It's a shame, this place was pretty fun a decade ago.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RadioSEGA is a fan site and is not owned or endorsed by SEGA Corporation.
All music tracks played on this station are © SEGA and/or respective artist(s).
The SEGA logo and all associated characters are © & ™ of SEGA Corporation.

RadioSEGA is © 2009 Mark Kidley and © 2011-2013 Simon Shirley - oh, and probably Gavin Storey too!
Contact Us
About RadioSEGA
Help & Support
Staff Login