Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3674
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegumspit View Post
    Hey! Welcome back!
    Cheers dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonic View Post
    I joined the Discord group and haven't said a word. I agree to preferring the fourms, but most of us have moved on to the Discord now
    Yeah... It's not even that I don't use discord. I use it a lot! But with the RS chat, I feel like there's too many peeps and too many messages coming in to hold a decent conversation for long. The forums are chill and you can reply to people under no rush. If this was on discord, your message would have been burried under hundreds of other people's messages before I'd get a chance to view it.

Resident Nerd & Asshole

I Completely Agree. That's Why I Have Yet To Leave The Forums And Join The Discord.
    I'm Outta Here!

Pfft. Forums in 2018. Who uses them, amirite?
    /s

Its all up to personal preferences, personally I'm just going to stick to IRC if it ain't broke don't fix it and if I need to get into a voice chat there is the Mumble server I run. I'm curious about NextCloud's internal chat platform (dat Google Hangouts-like interface sans the most probable spying of Google) but that would definitely be more for small groups or internal staff stuff.

Sorry I'm a tech junkie.

Forums do tend to be better for more in-depth conversations, I will say that much.

Blog Entries

Ey guys. Yeah I've got RS on my Discord as well but I find it incredibly hard to keep up unless I give it my undivided attention. I'm usually doing multiple things at once every day so every time I try to jump in I end up jumping out without realizing. I had the same problem with the IRC chat when there was a show going on too though.
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Oskvro View Post
    Ey guys. Yeah I've got RS on my Discord as well but I find it incredibly hard to keep up unless I give it my undivided attention. I'm usually doing multiple things at once every day so every time I try to jump in I end up jumping out without realizing. I had the same problem with the IRC chat when there was a show going on too though.
    Oh ho ho if it aint Wrath. Good to see you old chap.

Yeah I'm just going to be lurking the forums here and there so y'all know where to find me.

Blog Entries

Hey bud, good to see you. I wish these forums weren't so dead these days. Between 2009-2013 it was super fun. lol Hopefully it'll pick up again eventually. Forums kind of come and go though
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

The only way to revive the dead is CPR!

In all seriousness though, I love these forums too and don't wish to see them die. I try to do my best to keep them active, but posting for the sake of posting isn't what I want to do, but rather try to get meaningful games or conversations going, rather than the general "How was your weekend? Played any good games recently " type of affair.

But it is certainly nice to see old faces back here again and hopefully you continue to stay, or at least stay active in a place where it's easy to contact you.
    Host of Topical Resort - Your #1 Discussion and Topic Based Show! Fridays at 7PM GMT

Ex-Host of The Dreamcast Hour - Talking about the best of SEGA's Final Console!

Catch me talking nonsense at twitter.com/TheGreenViper8.

Resident Nerd & Asshole

I'm A Relatively Old Face. I've Been Around Since 2011. This Is Like My 3rd RS Account Though, Since I Forgot The Others And Am Too Lazy To Reset The Others.
    Last edited by Blueblur2006; 07-03-2018 at 22:27.
    I'm Outta Here!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblur2006 View Post
    I'm A Relatively Old Face. I've Been Around Since 2011. This Is Like My 3rd RS Account Though, Since I Forgot The Others And Am Too Lazy To Reset The Others.
    What were the names of your other two accounts?

So it's that time of the year again to fool your mates. Razer certainly fooled me with their Venom v2. Makes me wonder if RS is planning to do anything. I remember a few of their previous April fools and one particular one where I was the main target of the prank so let's see if you guys will be doing anything this year.