Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367
Results 3,661 to 3,662 of 3662

Welcome back, glad to see you return!

Yep, the forums aren't as active as they used to be, definitely. Despite that, the forum is going through a bit of a "renaissance" in the sense that we've had more activity in the past month than we have in the past couple of years, with a few old faces returning. People moved on from here, either to other walks of life, other forums or over to our other chat methods such as Discord but life happens and things move on. Staff could sit here and prop it up themselves but it if the people don't want it, then it would be pointless activity, but it's been nice to see people want to pop up and post again for old times sake.

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Yeah totally understandable that everything's moved to Discord. Most communities seem to have done that now. I hope the forums stay alive though! Even if it's just for the sake of preserving old memories and conversations. I'll try to lurk around a bit more if I can.

Truth be told, I forgot my login details the last couple of years and didn't know how to get in anymore ahah But Viper helped your boi out so I'm back baby!