Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The colors feel so right ShadowPhantom's Avatar

I'm asking my dad to get me some of this stuff. Mainly just the Sonic Colors kiosk art and the signed soundtrack.

I'm paying for the Silver plush myself (if I end up getting it). That is a proper Silver plush, not like the crappy off-model on I currently own.

If someone gets me the lanyard back (as it was stolen), he/she will be my hero forever. ;_;
    I live here now!

This has to be the most delicious collection of Sega awesomeness I have ever seen since...well this. That Ryo forklift model has to be my favourite of the lot lol. It's great to see that the money is going to a good cause.
    People are like books. We’ve all got a front and a back. You get my drift?

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Oh Crap, with the bids going so high, I might not be able to buy anything. I really want the BoomBox but it's allready 56 dollars and it has still 3 days left. The iPod is too high and normal Sonic Classic Clock has gone a lot higher too so scratch those. I never liked silver so never mind him but the styles and that Espio toy are rare and not bad so I might go for them although they are pretty small and my dad might not accept. My highest concern is the boombox which I really hope won't go any higher than 60 or something. if it does, than I'm dead... or I've party gotta pay with my own money.
    I kinda also liked the messanger bags but 40 dollars? Meh, still better than the shop in Australia that sells the classic bag for 50. Although one questions. For those who have seen the Sonic and Shadow bag, is it the same size as the classic one? Since It's cheaper, I thought it might be smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest sonic fan View Post
    My highest concern is the boombox which I really hope won't go any higher than 60 or something. if it does, than I'm dead... or I've party gotta pay with my own money.
    I kinda also liked the messanger bags but 40 dollars? Meh, still better than the shop in Australia that sells the classic bag for 50.
    Remember that it's US$ and not AU$.

Although looking at the current exchange rate they're almost identical.

Yes I know. It's pretty much the same and even if they make a few cents of difference, I don't think my dad will mind. Unless it's with my money of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPhantom View Post
    I'm asking my dad to get me some of this stuff. Mainly just the Sonic Colors kiosk art and the signed soundtrack.
    YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY 152 DOLLARS FOR KIOSK ART?!

Yes BSF, I am. It's a once-in-a-lifetime oppourtunity to own the acual art straight from the E3 booth. I spazzed out at the sight of it I was so excited.

I missed my chance to get the poster for it from Gamestop, and this is actually from the booth that SEGA themselves set up. This is better by far, and it's for my all-time favorite Sonic game.
    ----------------
    Actually it's not much compared to some other stuff. The Bayonetta costume is currently up in the 700s.
    Last edited by ShadowPhantom; 27-03-2011 at 21:47.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPhantom View Post
    Actually it's not much compared to some other stuff. The Bayonetta costume is currently up in the 700s.
    Anyone else think we would should pool the money in together and force Reknoc to wear it?

Whatever, I'm in!

Now what do you know? I date with Cash Cash. I'm sure the ladies would love that.

T_T Lost the kiosk art. Almost had it, but whoever did win it had to pay $370.

Still hoping on the soundtrack and the Silver plush.
    Last edited by ShadowPhantom; 29-03-2011 at 21:15.